Reviews for Year of the Spark: June 15
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i'm begging .please...

one of the best fics ive ever read. ascended liz sounds really great. if she would retake human form just to annoy carter and woolsey that would be perfect. ...

or make sheppard suffer more for having her left behind back there. please, we need a happy ending.*sob*

Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OMG! That is so sad and sweet and perfect, too. I really like how you mader her ascended and how she is gone but she will be with him too. Great story i really enjoyed!
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Will this happen every time John gets caught, in trouble or tortured? Will Elizabeth come, watch over him, talk to him, keep his spirits up. To help him get thou whatever and to know he is not alone?

Will John keep the fact that he saw Elizabeth a secret? Something just between the two of them. Will he tell his team or will he put it in his report.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i loved it. i started to cry.
kuroima chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*sniff* That was so sad and beautiful at the same time. Excellent job, Sparkly! And please give us a very happy happy end sequel!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I don't care what John thinks, that WAS cool!

Thanks for sharing this fic with me.
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow that was soo terrific!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I love it! It's awesome! Really good ending and writing!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aww. That was sweet. I like how he said he needed her for forever and how he asked her to do the sharing thing with him. Nice story!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow! This is beautiful. I could imagine this happening. Do you think you'll write more for this? Pretty please *looks hopeful*.