Reviews for Untitled
lightning veins chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
your words blow me away. you filtered through sebastian's thoughts and portrayed his relationship with kathryn perfectly. it was tortuous and twisted and strangely addicting, and that's how it really is with those two. also, those lines? the ones like "holes in our bodies we bleed our guts out until we are incapable of feeling" and "the blood drips from the flowers"... god. those literally made me stop and reread them again because they were just so, so great. this is fantastic.

:) emmy
I'm Luscious Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
The grammar could use some work (but then again, so could mine.) Just saying.

I like that you address Kathryn as 'you' and not 'her'. It makes the fic so much more personal, but that's probably the effect you were going for anyway. It's a really original idea too; I have never yet read a CI fic in which Kathryn dies. So brownie points for that, lol. ;)

There's nothing else I can say, except that I've enjoyed this fic, like all your other CI fics I have read so far.
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wah, wait, they don't end up together? T_T That was just so beautiful, especially the wedding scene, where you describe Kathryn as a flash of white.

NVM that they don't end up together, I can still imagine them having a discreet affair. Haha That's the lovely thing about KS, they aren't good people, so you can always get them to have an affair without making them OOC.
Madeline693 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Seriously freaking awesome.
Blina chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Woah I really liked this. It was poetic and meaninful.

I was really upset she cheated on him though. Poor Sebastian.

Good work.
NeptunesBlue chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
and glad we are that you are still here! i love seb POV fics, they just seem more emotional to me; considering our beloved heroine keeps hers pent up, but we love her anyway
kerimack chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh this was just gut-wrentching! Seriously, talk about bittersweet. You go from the happy ecstasy of the first scene to the bitter finale of the last. For some reason the second part is my favorite, not sure why.

Really well done and definetly something different, not many K/S shippers have the...balls, I guess is the word to write them without a happy ending. This is awesome.

Now I'm off to catch up on some of your recent work!
RAWRxIMAxDINOSAUR chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
How I miss you're fics.

This was really, really sweet.

Hmm, write some more god damn you! Lol.

- Kaila.
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
fucking a, s
CIFan812 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Excellent! Although S&K don't end up together, it seems very likely that they could just wear each other out because they are just so damn... intense.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
aw so they dont end up together? thats so sad they belong together. but this was as usual amazing your great at writing and you always show how much sebastian and kathryn love each other even if they dont end up together. amazing job! cant wait for more.