Reviews for Nine Months
morena.davidson.3 chapter 10 . 8/12
So lovely, so sweet. Thanks for sharing. xo
Margroks chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
"We have packages and they don't need to see yours" has to be the best line of the whole story! Well, there were so many, it's really hard to pick but that made me laugh out loud! This story had humor, lots of snarky Josef as well as Josef who would do anything to protect his best friends and their child, and desperation and angst and everything turning out right in the end. Bravo!
pilotlover chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Oh my. This is one of the most beautiful fanfic I've read, and trust me, I've read plenty, most of them BSG. I'm a Moonlight newbie but I fell in love with Mick & Beth instantly. Much more ship friendly than Starbuck & Apollo ever was. Anyway, I'm hoping to see a continuation of this.

Thank you.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
This is so beautiful. I loved the way they sent Lance away, and the way Josef acted, all overprotective. Really great.
WWWLover chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
I absolutely love this story! Please continue with a sequel! I'd love to see where you'd go with this!

Great Job!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
Such a gorgeously written story. I was gripped every step of the way. I love overprotective!Josef (very sexy!) and the trauma of Beth being spirited away as she went into labour was brilliantly tense. You've done a great job, thank you for sharing it :)
Nat D chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Oh, my God! How sweey was that?

Soo perfect!

I don't have children on my own, but I truly believe you described the feeling of a father looking at his son perfectlly. And honestly, I can't think of a much pure, sweet and true love, the love of a parent to their child!

Congrats, dear! You really rocked on this one!
leila chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
absolutely beautiful story. Only sad that we didn't get to see Josef's reaction or if there is anything unusual about the baby.
WWWLover chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
Great Story! I Love it!
myjaph chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
I always knew Mick would be a soppy dad. That was heart warming. Not the end though? Please?
JS chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Chapter 10 is amazing, I love the story line. Very good. A smile on my face as Mick says My Matty, I'm your daddy.

keep them coming.
wonder09 chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
oh please tell me you're not finished.

i'm kind of in love with your story. :)
nightcap chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Josef to the rescue. What a scene that would have been if Mick hadn't been helped by him.

And Mick's concerns regarding how he would handle the blood of his child.

The birth was very nicely done.
Samara Connor chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
It is a wonderful chapter. Wonderful namme! Please please please update soon.
Pammie312 chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
I absolutely loved it. While the drama before the delivery was fraught with Mick's battle to control himself amidst the smorgasbord of scents calling to his bloodlust (hooray for Josef's "donation"), it was in the aftermath of Matthew's birth that the chapter called to me. You really captured all the emotions that this new parent would have been struggling with, and laid him bare on the altar of fatherhood. His salvation, I believe, began 20 years ago, as he mentioned, and he has this new life to hover over and nurture in a way he never could with Beth.

Thanks for the entire story and wonderful ending.