Reviews for Dark
Ever Heard of a Dictionary chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Before anything else, it isn't often I see 2nd person point of views that are written very well, as this piece is.

Now, onto the story.

The way you wrote this story allowed me to connect with Alice. I was able to have that connection to the written words that a reader needs to have, if the author writes well; simply speaking, you did a wonderful job at pulling your readers into the story and holding them captive until the very end... at least me.

The metaphors used in this were very helpful in clarifying and elaborating the prior sentence to them. The metaphors actually helped you convey your sentences more so, along with helping create the dark aura around this piece.

/Enduring, timeless, aching: what is left? Why, the dark, of course!/

Wonderful sentence as well as accuracy. It also made me think it through and dwell on it. When all else leaves, darkness is there. When one is forced to sleep at night, darkness is there. When the world around one ceases to exist, darkness remains, as it always will remain.

I have to say. I enjoyed this very much and it was quite interesting to read. It made me think of the darkness, more so. I am the kind of person who enjoys the darkness, for in it belies many secrets, but this piece made me think how others might feel. Would they feel the same as me or different?

Anyway, great job.

Regards,

-Dictionary
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow...really vivid descriptions...nice though.
umbuby chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw so sad! This is really well written. Your an exelant author. KEEP WRITING!
AkumuKitty9797 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
super angsty. . . yet beautifully written.
Shadowed Horizon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Fifteen minutes? Were you depressed? This is really...Well it sort of puzzles me, because it doesn't make me depressed, and I can't visualize the darkness (well of course not, the lights are on!), and I can't fully comprehend the meaning, you know? Like I can read the story and understand the words, but with no visualizing then it's half meaningless.

I'll shut up now, sorry you had to read that. Great writing though )

-S.H.

Am I filling up your inbox? I'm sorry (
pippermint chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
O_0.

This is really good, and not just because it's worded nicely, with short lines and longer paragraphs for contrast. It seems like an accurate portrayal of someone hopeless in an asylum, because it has just the right amount of rambling.

I particularly liked the questions: "What soul? There is no soul." "Colours? What are those?" It makes the whole thing feel more personal.

Kudos.
Patronus Charm chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was plain brillent. Very dark, and very ansty. Brillence.

~Patronus~
lacihparg chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LOVED IT! God, Annie, you rock at writing Twilight!
sweetaslemons chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was pretty damn amazing.
Inhuman8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow...this was quite interesting...
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow. Very, 'dark' you might say. I have chills. Very well written.