Reviews for Don't Forget Me, Akane
xMio.chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is so sad T-T poor Akane, please do a sequal i love the story, I am a huge sucker for a good love story and this is one of the most sad/romantic stories ive read so far (I'm not kidding!)

Luv Kairi8103
Erika chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! And I don't usually enjoy sequels, I like to make up my own ending, but certain fics I like to know exactly how they end, and this is one of them.
Diabolic Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
A SEQUEL IS SO NEEDED!
elevati0n chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
.so cute! ;_; but it was sad at the same time. v_v,
Sarah B chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
write sequel. write sequel. please. but it was very good. make ranma come home. write a sequel.
BlackCat9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
You've just gotta write a sequel. This was a really cool story and I want to read more.*glares threateningly* Don't make me break stuff.

~BlackCat
Annungil chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
aWw its great!

sequel! ... peeez?

i love ranma akane fanfics!
Ishtar chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
That was so sad.. .*crys* GREAT WORK!
chinew chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
what's gonna happen next? keep up the good work and hope ta see another chapter
Amicia-Isilee chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
AWE, that is sooo sweet! i love it.
Dakota Maku chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
WRITE A SEQUEL WRITE A SEQUEL IF YOU DO NOT I WILL HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A MALLET! ::pulls out a hug mallet with spikes and holds it as the master-of-mallets Akane-chan taught her:: THANK YOU FOR ... oh my was I yelling, oops. but thank you for bring such wonderful fanfic into this world!
Hitomi chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
loved it!

I think you wrote very well!

Hitomi
Fletset chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Do a sequel! Do a sequel! Such a beautiful story must have one! Poor Akane, though.
Black Sheep chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Please put a sequel in! I loved your story (WAFF ALERT!) Anyway, I'll wait for the sequel...

Thanks,

~Black Sheep-kun~

P.S. The letter was really cute...:)
ardicana chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
(second time i read it... im still CRYING thoguh.. ::sigh::) I LOVE IT SO MCUH! I NEED A SEQUEL!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »