Reviews for More Than Anything
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
For a virgin that was good and on the money... I really liked your version thought the book is still the best (then again it is Stephens world) but you did great... ;p ;) ;p
Everintruiged chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Now, that my dear, is called writing!

Sheesh, that just brought my self-esteem low! You have so much talent for a 14 yr old... not to mention a positively sweet lemon! haha (blushes)

I wondered about your 'virgin writing lemons' thing, but honestly, if you haven't told me, i wouldn't have known! haha

Hmm... though I won't tell you my age, i was wondering how old you thought I was? I'm in highschool, if that's a good clue. haha

I was also wondering what your choice for my poll was...?

everintruiged
EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
You so totally have to friggin' contine this absotively posolutely fantabulously vamptastic story! It's awesome and I want to know what happens! Please continue this story!
dazzled01218 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
You totally have to continue. Amazing story!
ash and fire chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
plz continue i love it
Emily Rai chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Oh Emm Effing Geeosh! You have to continue I totally love this story!1
craziexmaddy chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
omg please continue. this was amazing.
Erika Bella chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Hana Rose, i like your story and i have been wondering how did Edward proposed to Bella in front of charlie?
Maggi Lynn chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
You write very, very well. I wish I had such talent when I was 14! And for a girl with no "real-world" experience, you wrote a very nice sex scene. Though my opinion of Edward has me think that he'd insist on lots of foreplay, to prepare Bella as much as possible and have it hurt as little as possible. But I guess that's a technicality. It's just that he's always thinking of her. But his reactions to her throughout the story acknowledge that perfectly, anyway.

As far as reviews go, I know it's easy to depend on people to keep your motivation up, but remember to do what you want, even if you don't get as many reviews as you want. If you want to write, write. You're very good at it. :)
nicole317 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
NO! i luvd it and want more chapters! plz lol!
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
But *Lip Trembles and tears flow* It was beautiful! That was really good! You totally have to update! That's an ORDER! JK! No, but you really should update. Who cares what everyone else thinks! I liked it!

-HzG
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
SECOND REVIEW! SECOND REVIEW! man, reviewers are terrible these days -.-'

your story was awesome. you're playing it all out great, but youn CANNOT just sit there and wait to get a review to determine the future of what could be a great story.

hope to see you keep writing soon!;p

much encouragement,

~Yasu
BellaBby13 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
No you have to contiue the story.

it's really good so far.

update soon please.

:]]

-Bellabby13
Sophie Ellem chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I understand how you feel when you get hits but no reviews. This story is great so far and I really want to find out what happens next! Please update soon!

Sophie :D