Reviews for Firefly
FluffleNuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ooooh! I like this story, you captured the characters so well! :D
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
definitely cute!
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was very sweet and well written. I liked the dynamics of Team 8 here, as well as the realistic relations between them. Kurenai sees Hinata as a fellow female, maybe even a little sister. Shino is the most observant and tactful one here and Hinata had 'mildly bonded' with him because of his nonthreatening nature. Meanwhile, she's intimated by Kiba. It's like seeing the early genin days of the team and it's nice since in lots of other fics these super deep friendships in Team 8 have already been established without the background to validate them. Hinata trying to attract Naruto and the awkward fallout from it showed her frustration well. She's characterized as a pushover, but when she doesn't want to talk to Kiba she's pretty firm about it.
DbKiT chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I think this was a very nice story. Could you write more like it? I'd certainly appreciate it.
SilverWolfStar chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Well I thought it was sweet! :3

YAAY you like KibaHina too! And there just isn't enough stories about them! :D

I hope more people do this pairing, and do them like yours! (brilliant wise!)

Wolfie-chan .
the hidden mist chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i didnt like it ... I LOVED IT!

it was so cute and kind and i love fireflies, and it made me feel all happy, i could feel the festival and see the fireflies dancing around in the night and kiba and how pritty hinata looked. i love the language you used.

simply fabulous

write more ill subscribe to your story alerts

xx
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
awwies, how cute! and i loved the way shino acted as a bridge. kinda in the bad way tho, but i love shino. :))
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
A bit too "tell" and less of "show" for me [show, don't tell? ring a bell?], but it was nice and sweet altogether. Love how Hinata didn't just fall into Kiba's arms, but they're gonna there somehow.

Damn. I love Kiba so much xD He's my boy, that one.

“It hurts sometimes.” He swallowed, feeling stupid, glancing here and there, anywhere but Hinata’s curious white eyes. “Hinata…I really, really like you. Sometimes I wish you just, liked me too, and it upsets me…like, when you just follow Naruto around and he doesn’t even know you exist.”

That was very realistic, and not overdone. I think I liked this ;)
shygirlhina chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
so cute!
SH1ZU-CHAN chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very cute, actually this is my first time reading a KibaHina fanfic, lol and i really love this parring too, i should make a fanfic with them too lol, thanx for inspiring me / i loved ur fanfic. -hanafenton
vintagestripes chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was really cute! Good job!
cherrypudding chapter 1 . 6/17/2008

aah

soo

cute!
Splasher chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Very nice! Your characters were all in-character, which is very hard to do at times. Kiba and Hinata seemed very real, more so than a lot of times in the actual anime. Naruto was the only one who COULD have been OOC, only because he was portrayed as a jerk through Kiba's point of view... But Kiba always sees Naruto as a jerk, so that's all right! :)

The title "Firefly" was an excellent idea. You could have enhanced the meaning of the title by adding more description about the fireflies at the end of the fan-fiction. For example, you could have added a tiny bit about how their fire "glowed" as they seemed to light Kiba's and Hinata's path. Just a suggestion. Because I was kind of disappointed at how the title was so creative, but the involvement it had in the story was so little. So basically, I would suggest that you add more about the fireflies!

Your punctuation is flawless as far as I can tell (I wasn't paying enough attention to grammatical stuff to catch the smallest of errors, but even if I was, I'm sure I wouldn't have caught any more than three at the most).

However, the scene at the very end of the fan-fiction could have had more paragraphs of description. I felt as though I was seeing the fireflies, the characters moving, and a blank background. Not that that's a bad thing because it allows my mind to fill in the blank... But maybe a little more hints of the appearance would have been helpful. Maybe they can see the distant festival going on.

Anyway, very nicely done! I really did love this.
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
very nice! i loved the end, especially!
mattie chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw! poor kiba! great story, i really liked it! i love kibahina too!