Reviews for First Love
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It was extremely short but I really liked it (almost as much as I like how with Safari from mac I can spell check anywhere). Sorry, off topic. It was very descriptive and I could picture it in my mind. The way you captured the two characters as Pansy loving Draco and Draco only using Pansy because he liked the attention or her affection for him I think was very realistic. Thanks for writing. (By the way this mac Safari thing says I'm spelling Draco wrong. I just liked it less. Too bad it doesn't do grammar too.)

Final tally your story better than this feature :)
HallowedInk chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow, I completely agree with you! I also believe the same thing- that Draco was making use of Pansy's affections. Your story just describes this scenario so beautifully; the way Pansy reacts, everything, it's so perfect.

Well done!

-Nikki
Taecti chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I just reviewed one of your other stories, but I just read this one and I had to review it, too!

This is absolutely beautiful. The description is really well done. I also wondered what Pansy felt, and I agree that she loved Draco, whereas Draco only wanted the attention.

I love the part when she's crushing the wedding invitation. It was so sad, but beautiful at the same time. You gave Pansy a depth that I liked a lot. Really good work.

-Taecti
Sunshine-EmmaM chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
If you want to use the best friend character in future chapters, just make one up. So far, I like it. Update soon.