Reviews for All Locked In
Autumn chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Good read. Love having Bobby to the rescue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Amazing story. Sooo cute :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Nicely written, thank you for posting!
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Damn I miss stories like this one!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Obviously this fic is AU now (given the topic of conversation) but I almost wish this is what happened instead... good fic I like the concept and I think everyone was quite in character. Well done.
meholstein chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow did I love that!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was great. Absolutely loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome one-shot. You created great tension with them being trapped, the air running out and wondering if Bobby would rescue them in time. Great conversation between the boys too.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh man, what a predicament! That was crazy. Loved where the conversation went, though. You've captured their voices perfectly! And had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it! D
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That's the worst feeling ever: Lack of air. Thanks for sharing! Love the story
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
God you're a fantastic writer. Seriously, the length of the fic had absolutely no bearing on how emotionally involved I end up.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Congratulations! Your story has been recced in the LJ community spn_littlebro!

a href" . "img src" albums/ee425/spnlittlebro/header-other% "/a
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Liked it a lot.

But I'd also like to know what/who it was that shoved Sam into the vault and locked them in. I think that more of a lead-in to the situation they find themselves in - what are they looking for? why is it where it is? why do they want it and who doesn't want them to have it? - would ramp up the suspense.

I liked Sam and Dean's interactions. Dean trying not to breathe so much ... Sam forgetting and not realizing until he was in the middle of a sigh!

Thanks!