Reviews for Pink!
Hey chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lame cosplays are lame.

And you look fat. D:
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was hilarious. And Matt is right, in a way- in the past, pink was seen as a boy's colour because it was closer to red than baby blue.

That was fun to read. :)

You did a great job with it!

Apocalyptic Cake chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh, GOD.

The last line that Near said had me laughing. And I still am. Hyserterically.

I don't know if I spelled that right. Probably not.

My mom gave me the evil eye when I started laughing. You made my mom give me the evil eye.
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Atori1001 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hahaha LoooooooooL Matt with pink is awsome!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love it! It was sooo funny and cute!
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Ahahahahhaahahhahahaha Matt dyed his hair PINK!
Musical-Storm chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
-mouth gaped just as mello's- oh my Gawd -mouth still gaped- hilarious! -mouth STILL gaped- but how could Matt do that? lol! keep up the good work -mouth still gaped -_-#-
silvaaeterna chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Haha, for a minor char, Matt's hair sure does change colors a lot. Bright red, greenish brown, icy blue, and now hot pink? XD

And for the record, leather and stripes are nice on their own, but striped leather is the ultimate in pimp. I think those zebra-leather couches in Mello's mafia hideout may have been inspired by just that sort of conversation, too..

I think you did a great job on your first bit of humor! It was a good pick-me-up, since I've been reading and writing angsty Matt/Mello stuff lately. :D
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2008

I love Matt *snuggles* The PSP rocks! .~
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well while I can say that I don't agree with Matt's assessment on Pink I really enjoyed reading him getting the upper hand on Mello (even if it was at the cost of his non existent dignity) *grin* Great idea and writing. Loved it!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
romulus-girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was cute! I liked it alot!
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 6/15/2008