Reviews for Disrupted Monotony
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
-Byakuran I'm going to kill you for rubbing salt in Spanner's wounds! XD DX
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Gotta like how you put that together. Byakuran probably wouldn't take precious time to plan that whole scenario, at least I can't imagine it but not bad little plot bunny.
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
hello! I completely love this fic! I like this pair: byaku)shou a alot, and lately i have discovered the spannerxshou. And i really likes.

I think you really achieved the tension between the three. Above all when shouichi goes there. And fucking byakuran, saying they were until late... i loved the point of view of spanner... Poor thing... I really loved it! i hope to see more of your stories of this kind. Thanks for writing! :3
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Heavy, tense, and anxious. I like the overall mood in this. Byakuran knowing everything, and having the power to dispose of anyone he wanted with a mere whim, very dangerous. I didn't even know I was holding my breath as I read further to get a feel of Spanner and Shouichi's reactions.

A little dark, and I like fics like that. :)
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was scary!ohohohoho!i wonder!i'd like to see

byakuran scare shouchan a little bit more..

hahaha this was a good read..

a love triangle is always interesting..
mephistocat chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love the logic behind Byakuran's visit. He's so fragging possessive and malicious. Very in-character, also. All passive-aggressive and wonderfully ebvil. 'Felt so bad for Spanner and Shouichi bot in this one. ._.;
zombie toast chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
oh WOW, you captured their personalities so perfectly. I love how everyone just freezes as Byakuran says "Because you were moaning something like his name in your sleep last night, Shou-chan." oh wonderful, wonderful I love it
Kat R. Fair chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh god, I was looking around on the internet for something when I saw this fic.

And I HAD to read.

And... WOW. WOW.
kanda89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Well what can I say? I read this story first at LJ, the second and it's still has the same impact on me! I like your style of writing-it's so subtle and a nice change of pace!