Reviews for Runaway
Next chapter
Spacecore94 chapter 7 . 3/8
This is one of the funniest depictions of gaara i have ever read. Thank you so much for making this.
Reymen chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
So to prove that they have changed and dont abandon their ninjas, they abandon their ninjas...
Good going.

This is one of the biggest problem with many of betrayed Naruto. When they try to get him back Naruto is ALWAYS some kind of reincarnated god of mary sueism.

Everything He says are taked as gospel and hit straight at the point and the sorry mortals cant do anything else except cringe and beg for forgivness.
His power is that of ledgends, some way He manage to discower the forgotten art of awesomness by the power of training himself without teacher, or ledgendary teacher that the world belived was gone because they are to awesome to still excist, but really they where only increasing their awesomness by the art of teaching themself in the wilderness.
No mather that He have no support structure and no easy acces to teachers nor equipment. All the time spend getting food and running from hunters only serve to magically strengten him and give him more power to His Words.
Dont forget that for some reason the stupidness is proportional to the evilness of everyone, no mather that they have been foiling everyone or leading the nation up to now. No they Opose Him so they imediatly get enfebled.
loo2520 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
I was actually crying many times during this
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
*sigh* And it was all going so well. The first chapter was nice, but your character interactions feel a little stiff, and, I'm not really sure of the perfect word for it, but I think premeditated works. It's just that the people don't say and do things the way they would 'because that's who they are and that's how they'd do them,' but more because you want the story to go in a certain direction and you're kinda shoving the characters into really unnatural actions to get it there. It's not really the most enjoyable thing to read. Moving on to the next chapter anyway. My username is Steavatron by the way. just can't be bothered to log in.
Hillock chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Hinata in the Hokage office was priceless lol
lonewolf420 chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
good story. as for the other guy what a waist of time. he got 1 chapter in and quit. hasn't posted anything in 8 years
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
oh yeah, killing the ones who cause problems wont prevent the problems from arising from said problemmakers... naruto is a smart guy
MythicGR66 chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
great Story but yeah the ending, kinda sucked. Hope one day you re-write the ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
i FOR ONE SEE NO LAME EXITING.
YOUR STORY IS SUPERB MAN, I LOVE IT.
SO INGENIOUS I THOUGHT NARUTO WAS TRULY OUT OF SHAPE THEN THE TWIST... WOW
GOOD ONE BRO.
THE BEST
Clearmens chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
WE WILL WAIT TILL THEN...
GOOD JOB DONE MAN.
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
made me cry. i love this story. But what happens to Ino? And does Sasuke Uchiha Die?
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Didn't end like I thought it might but it certainly did have a good run while it lasted.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Ha! Can't believe you went that way but have to say that it was a cool way to do it. Certainly enjoying the surprises.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Nice! Can't wait to see how that turns out.