Reviews for Runaway
oh yeah, killing the ones who cause problems wont prevent the problems from arising from said problemmakers... naruto is a smart guy
MythicGR66 chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
great Story but yeah the ending, kinda sucked. Hope one day you re-write the ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
i FOR ONE SEE NO LAME EXITING.
YOUR STORY IS SUPERB MAN, I LOVE IT.
SO INGENIOUS I THOUGHT NARUTO WAS TRULY OUT OF SHAPE THEN THE TWIST... WOW
GOOD ONE BRO.
THE BEST
Clearmens chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
WE WILL WAIT TILL THEN...
GOOD JOB DONE MAN.
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
made me cry. i love this story. But what happens to Ino? And does Sasuke Uchiha Die?
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Didn't end like I thought it might but it certainly did have a good run while it lasted.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Ha! Can't believe you went that way but have to say that it was a cool way to do it. Certainly enjoying the surprises.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Nice! Can't wait to see how that turns out.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Liked how that was handled. Never understood how it could turn out any other way in stories that share a similar premise. I would think ninja would be paranoid enough to have multiple backup plans. Really hoping this one ends differently than The Fox, The Badger, and The Vampire.
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
ITS GREAT THAT YOU PASTED THIS STORY DOWN WHEN YOU HAD NO IMMEDIATE PLANS FR IT, WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT! peace, yo...
(killer bee)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
the ending was actually Very well done. it would be fun/cool if you made a follow-up story to this one (maybe Naruto in the modern world i.e. DC, sekirei, marvel, etc. ...PPPPPEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
if you check out the band/artist "sevendust" they have a song titled: rest in pieces" thought you wording was perfect, well timed/executed, and well done,...,...,... PPPEEEAAACCCEEE!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I HATE THOSE (family reunions)!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
WOW. im really shocked; in all of FanFiction, I've ran into this kind of story and usually it goes like this;
"Naruto (x(&) ?), leave village and go to _, only to be brought back by kakashi, sakura (and sasuke and/or sai etc.) don't want to, but always forced back one way or another." NEVER HAVE THEY ACTUALLY STAYED!1
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
please have subs... I cant read Japanese, yet!