Reviews for Runaway
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 4/12
Didn't end like I thought it might but it certainly did have a good run while it lasted.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/12
Ha! Can't believe you went that way but have to say that it was a cool way to do it. Certainly enjoying the surprises.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/12
Nice! Can't wait to see how that turns out.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/12
Liked how that was handled. Never understood how it could turn out any other way in stories that share a similar premise. I would think ninja would be paranoid enough to have multiple backup plans. Really hoping this one ends differently than The Fox, The Badger, and The Vampire.
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
ITS GREAT THAT YOU PASTED THIS STORY DOWN WHEN YOU HAD NO IMMEDIATE PLANS FR IT, WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT! peace, yo...
(killer bee)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
the ending was actually Very well done. it would be fun/cool if you made a follow-up story to this one (maybe Naruto in the modern world i.e. DC, sekirei, marvel, etc. ...PPPPPEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
if you check out the band/artist "sevendust" they have a song titled: rest in pieces" thought you wording was perfect, well timed/executed, and well done,...,...,... PPPEEEAAACCCEEE!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I HATE THOSE (family reunions)!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
WOW. im really shocked; in all of FanFiction, I've ran into this kind of story and usually it goes like this;
"Naruto (x(&) ?), leave village and go to _, only to be brought back by kakashi, sakura (and sasuke and/or sai etc.) don't want to, but always forced back one way or another." NEVER HAVE THEY ACTUALLY STAYED!1
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
please have subs... I cant read Japanese, yet!
naruhinafan1234 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
So this is not my first time reading this but it is the first time in a year or so, great story by the way. Also for the frist time I noticed that you mentioned thsat some one is rewriting this so I decided to check it out. He mentioned the original author butit is not you that is mentioned. Just thought I would let you know
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
this was very enjoyable... how you ended it was fine
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
wow... didn't see this coming... i thought they might be hiding something but i never expected what they where hiding to be so BIG

go Naruto, Hinata and Temari... nice one *fist bump*
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
hehe, Gara rocks
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
well Naruto still sucks... how the hell did they beat AMBU when Kakashi could beat him in 2seconds flat when he decided to?