Reviews for Team Sharingan
And btw hyuuga is one who could slice chakra plus if anybody comes in contact with kyuubi power the get pretty much poisend know what gone
WAIT kyuubi would not bow to this uchia because only madara could control being the only one with. EMS and mikoto killed off so how? itachi then yes but mikoto was killed to early to gauge her power but we know she didnt have EMS and no just too many plotholes i cant
How the hell does Sakura know about kyuubi being sealed inside thought that the Kyuubi was killed by the yondaime.
Jyune-Fuma chapter 31 . 4/28
The last one was a mistake. Please god update as soon as humanly possible.
JyuneFuma chapter 31 . 4/28
Please god update
JyuneFuma chapter 31 . 4/28
You have voices Too?! And Please god update as soon as humanly possible.
JyuneFuma chapter 13 . 4/28
Is it Ayame or Mikito?
please continue writing and finish this story.
Silence42 chapter 1 . 3/17
this story NEEDS to be continued, no if and or buts about it
Jose19 chapter 31 . 2/25
I am curious in how is Mikoto alive because she was killed very early in the series before Sasuke even started in the Academy.
Srw chapter 31 . 1/28
This is one of the most original stories on this site also one of the best. I hope everything is well for you and if you find time to maybe I don't know finish this story please I would be grateful. Seriously though one of the best shame not to finish it.
Emitrius Din chapter 31 . 1/12
Okay, I read this one and all I could say "GIMME MORE"
Rly, one of the best fics with sharingan!naruto story.

P.S. Wonder if where'd be continue for this one :)
Screamindivr145 chapter 31 . 12/7/2017
This is a great story. Although, it does need to be cleaned up. There’s strange wording and you really need to learn the difference between their, there, and they’re, as well as your and you’re.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
Chapter 13 it's obvious that Raku is a ramen waitress.
DiffrentandLonely-girl chapter 31 . 7/2/2017
man i was reading this without noticing the dates. dang it. well if you think to go a head and continue this story please!
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »