Reviews for Team Sharingan
I don't exactly agree with the specific way Naruto got the answers, but I always thought that would be the smartest way to handle the first test. If cheating three times got you disqualified, why try to be covert at cheating and take your time, and risk getting caught more than once. You could blatantly cheat once, so long as you knew it would work, and be done with it. I say this considering it would be easy for a Jonin and his fellow proctors to notice a Genin throw a smoke bomb in an enclosed room like that, although I'm pretty sure almost every form of cheating was noticed in the first exam, and just marked if it was done poorly.
cinncinn chapter 13 . 1/26
awesome story
You should really update, yeah? A story so amazing as this should be finished. It's so well written!
FireWolfMoon chapter 31 . 1/19
This story is amazing! Please don't give up on it! Need... more... chapters!
Mikero chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Not to bad I liked it but there was a lot of mistakes in spelling and grammer
Also Kakasji's line should probably go mor like this:
"Those who brake the rules are SCUMB, but those who abandoned there friends are worse than SCUMB."
Now that could always be TRASH but the way I first heard it it was scumb. I personally like SCUMB BETTER but in Orochimaru's words "a matter of opinion I suppose"

There's one mor thing Kurama didn't kill Sakura's dad I'm guessing "Road to Sakura" hadn't been aired yet but still no one over said her dad was dead. Also no ever said her mom worked at the library.

Other than all that I seriousley enjoyed and liked it.
Indecisive Bob chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
This is an excellent story so far, and I'm looking forward to more. I love how you're changing things: remove a character here, add a character there, give that character a bit more depth, and voila! A whole bunch of pebbles have been dropped in the pond, and the ripples are ever expanding. Keep up the good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Well shit. You actually killed off Gaara. Not many authors are brave enough to do that. Killing off friends of Naruto, that is. But then again, Sasuke was dead before this story even started. Oh, just think of the trouble this will cause for the Akatsuki! They need to extract the tailed beasts in order from one to nine, and number one was just eliminated years before they were going to start extracting Bijuu. Speaking of which, are you going to have this so the bijuu will eventually reform of their container is killed, or are they killed along with the container? Because if Tanuki is gone for good, well. So much for the entirety of Akatsuki's plan with the eternal genjutsu and juubi thing.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
Awesome story! Only complaint I have is I think Naruto and Sakura are a bit op (then again, Haku was fucking wild, so...)
Kitten Arina chapter 31 . 10/15/2014
So when is the next chapter coming out?
DLTA811 chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
great chapter
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Not sure about the pairings and most stories where Naruto and normally just Naruto gets the cursed eye or eye infection as it has been called are scrappy stories. This one actually holds my interest.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
interesting. so far, it is great.
MattBlack chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
Nejis life is forfeit when hes up against Naruto, Sakura used blunted kama so as to not use lethal force, while he use a lethal attack... Awesome story :)
BrownEyesAngel chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
This is such a good story, I hope that it isn't abandoned.
Sensuto chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
this is an awesome story... please finish it...
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »