Reviews for Soccer
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sweeney, killing footballs. Killing footballs. FOOTBALLS.
That's just...lol. I can't help it. The demon barber, destroying a leather ball. And thanks tou your writing, I exactly see his facial expression. Priceless xD

hervissa :)

My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
LOL! soooo funny!

-I.L.J.A.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
First of all, twilightcrazyboutedwardcullen clearly doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about. This rocks! I find the image of Sweeney popping the football highly amusing and strangely believable. His thought process at the beginning of the story was spot on, in my opinion. Haha, I’ve got an image of poor Sweeney standing there grinding his teeth and clutching his razor, wishing the noise would just stop.

So yeah, as the norm, this rocks. x)
Snezhinka chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So this is how to stop Sweeney murdering people. Give him footballs! Awesome!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Bwahaha this was hilarious!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is the most hilarious thing I have read on Sweeney Todd yet(and the only, but I'm glad I read it anyway). You brought humor into a very dark story. I liked that.
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
YEAH! THAT WAS AWESOME! lol

Nice ending. Made me laugh
twilightcrazyboutedwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ok...this story was good in some parts...not really. since when would sweeney todd go around london looking for FOOTBALLS? and he would never say ' i shall end this madness' i should know, i wrote the script! i mean...ur story could be good if u changed it. hint: never put football and sweeney todd in the same damn story.

heres my friend Keejee (Sweeney Todd obsessed...in a good way. i am 2): Your story f*g sucked.

k me again. and why would he think stabbing a football is fun? so its kinda sad. no imagination. and u keep calling him a demon barber. SO WHY IS HE STABBING FOOTBALLS?

HAVE U EVEN WATCHED THE MOVIE?

wow this is long. so to sum it up...u have no imagination and ur story sux. change it.

P.S. DOWN WITH TOBY!
Kabbage of Doom chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Yes. This is my reaction to soccer players, too. XDD

Pretty damn hilarious. Great job ;D
MajorityRim chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
its a kind of comical way to see sweeney. he still has his dark hatred but now with a more kind of lighter heart.
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
:D haha geweldig! Hoe kom je toch op die ideeën xD
friska-freak chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
for some reason i can imagine sweeney in the middle of the european championship and 'shaving' a soccer ball in front of the whole crowd XD
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
AWESOME story!

This is halarious! I love the way you paint SweenyTodds character.

Oh I cant wait to show this to my boyfriend how loves Sweeny Todd but hates fanfiction, this will definatly change his view of fanfiction.

Bravo!