Reviews for The Boy King
Evaline101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
U did wonderful with Caspian's hurtful reaction to Susan leaving. don't stop plx?
violet slytherin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
awsome i loved it!
Mimozka chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
haha the last line just about killed me. I really like where you took this and how it turned out. I wish this would have happened in the movie and that at least Susan could have stayed. And kudos to Cas for standing up to Aslan. Boy's got balls... hah.

would you be writing more of this? I ask since the story is not marked as complete... I would love to read more.

Mimozka
Yukina101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
totally adoreable!
UZO chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
oh my Edmund..LOL

"I don't know," Edmund mused to himself, "When he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, I thought he was going to go down onto one knee and propose right then and there."

Peter choked violently on his water.

love this story,made my day :D
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love! Can you continue it? It made me cry when I first watched that sene. I'm the kind of person who can be so sappy at times. But any who, please continue. I'd read it.
bmwgirl123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i love this story! five stars! :D
Buffteen10 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
If only that really happened! Great job! I love your other stories too! And I love that last part with peter and the water! KEEP WRITING!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hahahah! this was funny, especially Peter's reaction! xD Update? xD
tiff chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i love the story! especially the ending - hehe

one little tiny mistake though - the man who volunteered to go to earth - the first man - he's the general of caspian's uncle's army...the man who stopped himself from killing caspian at the battle at aslan's how.

and the woman was caspian's aunt - i think the man with her was her father.

but otherwise really really good
whereangelsfly chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Seriously, that was the best interpretation I have read of the last scene. Not corny and very humurous. "Peter choked violently on his water," was the line that made me LOL. (:
Abbi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
good job
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww I wish this had really happened! I cried at the end of the movie when Susan and Peter said they couldn't come back! (even though I knew it was going to happen..I've read all the books!) This was really good!
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this is so short... but it is so, so very good!
TheHappiestGirlOnEarth chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OMG, Peter and edmund is so funny.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »