Reviews for Sheep Worrying
Demon'sGrace chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
wow, I both love and hate this girl...how did you do that? great use of banter, I kind of wanted more transition but that's just so I could have more to read.
Lillyofthevalley14 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
THAT LITTLE SNITCH! Poor Wolf. :( But I don't get the end. She unshamefully got Wolf thrown in jaill and then brought him a pie? OOr was she just teasing him and she was going to eat the pie right in front of him?
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Heh, poor widdle Wolf. Shouldnt be so naughty to worry sheep like that :)
satanicdonkeys chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Id totally forgot about The 10th Kingdom series! I re-read your story a few times to try and give you some constructive criticism, but it didnt need any, i loved it! Have you read the Fables comics by Bill Willingham,i think they might be just your thing. Keep up the great work.
Wolf With Morals chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I love Wolf. (One of the lesser known Mini-series!) I read this a while back before I got an account and had a good chuckle over it. I love the description of the 'angelic' Shepherdess...oh, they look so innocent...) Anyways, enjoyed it very much. Good job.
pharoshyaline chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I don't think the premise is very plausible, but your style is nothing to sneeze at. I enjoyed this.
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
awesome story very creative. isnt a shephards pie like a meat pie? with gravy? yum! lol
Emawei chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I loved it! It's hilarious.
Illusionofmagic chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
HILARIOUS. I loved it :D Please keep writing! I love the tenth kingdom :D

(on that note: I did write a new chapter for my fan fic xD which you reviewed a week or so ago. just pointing out)
Illusionofmagic chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
EVIL EVIL shepherdess.
Illusionofmagic chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
shepherdess makes quite a mess...but little lambs are lovely :D

Great so far :D will continue reading. I like this shepherdess she makes me laugh.