Reviews for No Happy Ending
Rob chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Interior tensions of psychological trauma and overwhelming love held in perfect balance throughout the prose. Stylistically can only be described as banging.

GUD 1

Ten/Ten
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow, that's rather chilling...
TheOncomingShower chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
It's really good!

:D

And that song is going to depress me now!

;)

Pergirl

xx
crazytook chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was very ... dramatic. slightly out of character, though. but i mean, this is like in character for maybe ianto's thoughts in his darker hours. (i just mean i don t think ianto would ever actually go through with suicide) but, if he were to, yeah, ianto has a sense of theatricality, doesn't he? i mean it takes a special kind of person to kill themselves by walking into the ocean with an mp3 player.

and i guess the other out of character bit i thought was that jack's heart would never heal after ianto. i think it would take a bit of his heart, like everyone else does, but i actually don't know what makes ianto so special to jack. (not that i don't love to entertain the idea that jack does love ianto specially, but i dont think the show's given us anything to suggest that ianto means more to jack then let's say jack's late wife.)

what i would actually really like to see is you to re work this story with original characters and some dark humor. I am convinced that all drama is made better when it has a sense of humor to it.

and by original characters, i mean this story has a great ebb and flow to it (no pun intended) and i was a little misty eyed by the end (despite me thinking it was slightly out of character) and i think that you have the talent to maybe turn this into something of your own. create a character who has a flair for the dramatic (ianto) and a character who doesn't seem to ever want to commit to anyone (jack)

i mean, you could get like a whole short story out of that. and i'd be interested in reading it.

of course, you may not be interested in writing original characters. i know i stick to only writing fanfic in prose form, i don't try originals in prose.

but that's my thoughts. i liked it, it was good.

kudos!

crazytook
gramcb58 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Life isn't always "fluff", sorry but it is true, one can only endure so much. Don't like the idea of Ianto dying, but it was great writing. Keep up the writing!
NayClem chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw that's so sad! I love Mika and I love Torchwood so this story is havean! hehe, i can't resist a reveiwers pleas so I had to read your stories and I loved them! Am looking forward to the fluffy story you promised hint hint... please keep reading my stories as well! NCxx
Rai Guyver chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
:'( xx
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
What...? Ianto sings along to an MP3 to express his feelings just before he kills himself? That is beyond lame. What brought this on? When did Ianto become suicidal? He endured seeing his girlfriend turned into a Cyber and then killed. He endured having the experiences of a serial killer implanted in his brain. It's obvious he's strong enough to endure a little emotional misunderstanding with Jack.
Elanor16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this is so sad...but very good. I love that song so much, and it fit very well with your story...I'm going to get some tissues now :D
Ness Ayton chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This should come with a tissue warning! Don't not write things because you think it will upset people. That's what being creative is all about - touching the whole gamut of human emotion, including grief. Okay so I didn't want Ianto to die but it made me tearful so it did its work.