Reviews for Like A Father
This is beautiful
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I'm sobbing right now.
Power Of Funk chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed this XD .. I think. It was mostly really sad...

At least it ended happily... kind of XD
Jankjay chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I really love this. I think it fills some need in all of us to see Dean taken care of. Thank you for sharing it with me.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Ouch. That is just very wrong. I understand why, but...just no
Beca chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
First time I've ever cried over something I read. Your writing is amazing!
numb3rs mystery chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
fantastic, last chapter got me crying then the ending was great.
I was ready to kill both Sam and John and sometimes Bobby. But at least he new he was wrong and tried to fix it.
wonderful fic .
I know this review is way too late but I haven't been reading spn fanfic long so here it is
mrstserc chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I'm left in tears.
molotovmullet chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
this fiction...

KJSHFAOSDFH;OAUWH POWH FAWOIF BEAUTIFUL.

MY EYES. TEARS. DYING OVER HERE. /3

GREAT JOB. ./SOBBING
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I liked the beginning and you were doing quite well. But then the ending just fucked it up, to be honest. I really didn't understand the need for Dean to be turned into a four year old boy to get out of his deal. I would've had Dean dying when his deal was up and Bobby further reflecting on his relationship with Dean over the years. Then Dean coming back like in the beginning of "Lazarus Rising" and Bobby being happy or some other shit.

Jussayin'.
Fucked Up chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It's so fucked up that you don't even have the decency to STICK a warning for 'abuse' when there is child abuse in this story and a rating of 'T' for this story is misleading!

What a crappy ass story you have here.
MockingBirdie chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Oh, wow. This is awesome. It really defines the whole Bobby/Dean dynamic and (aside from the last chapter) reads like cannon.

I can *see* this. Even Bobby saying his favorite is Sam even though its Dean.

Dean is just so, so broken.

It was an inspired work.

Thank you.
ranchan-akari chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Dean is a walking heartbreaking. I don't know why all the motherly types migrate towards Sam when Dean's the one who just makes you want to wrap him up in a big warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate. ;D
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Hhhh. Finally. A good story for Dean. I hope he would be happier now.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Oh, Bobby. Will you ever man up and give the protection he needed?