Reviews for To Love My Darkness
bernice clarke chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
its not bad I hate to read but I was actually able to read all of these I hope you make more fairly odd parents yaoi books like this.
noamiimaon chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
ThIs just completely adorbubble. X3
Dracaina chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
DAMN! Just...*sniffle* so...*sniffle* beautiful. let it never end I say. let them slowly drown Together. Forevermore!
MrsStylinson3 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This was just amazing...
Is it finished? I hope it's not. It was too good man.
Nega Timmy and Timmy are my favourite pairing in FOP and you outlined it really well.
Thankyou for putting a smile on my face! :)
Cosmolurver chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I have three words.

It is the ultimate theme song of this story. Listen to it, the truth lies there!
fan-freak121 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Poor Nega Timmy! I feel so bad fot him.
fan-freak121 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I love this Coano, he's so much more mature and heart fillng its great.
j.v.c chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
this story fits with this 20 movie"dracula chronicals".If you love the dark, romatic, stuff, then check this movie out. Also check out "queen of the damned" movie (if you havent seen them yet). I wish the show could make another episode with nega in it, nega timmy deserves more spotlight. But untill then, im gonna keep reading your fanbooks
j.v.c chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
this story also fits these songs,"dear darkness", and "grow,grow,grow" by Pj Harvey from thier album White Chalk. "dear darkness" fits this deep, beautiful story because it ask 4 darkness to come and take this person away, to be covered up away from the light and into the darkness, like with timmy how he wanted to stay and melt away with his darkness and how he distance himself away from his godparents (light) just to be with nega. On the other song"grow,grow,grow", the lyrics doesn't match up with the story, but the backround music, tone, feeling, and atmosphere fits with the scene when nega is outside in the rain and when he takes timmy out in the rain and holds him close, i think the backround music fits well with that scene. i'll check out some more songs that fits this dark romance story.
j.v.c chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
oh god, please tell that theres more in this heart melting story. u must be famous 4 writing this overwhelming passion of darkness and light, this story reminds me of the series ''the vampire princess miyu'' in one of the volumes called''dark love'' oh, i don't know if i will die with passion and yearning from reading this, thank u 4 being so brilliant with this dark masterpiece! keep up the good work
j.v.c chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh my god!that was so passionate, intense,romantic, powerful, dark ,lustful,deep, desirable and hot, my heart just melted!you should write more dark love/romance i was reading it i had the songs ''change''from deftones ,''system'' from queen of the damned soundtrack(johnathan davis voice), ''im the one'' and ''my gift to you'' by korn, ''the virus of life'' and ''iowa'' by slipknot, and ''floods'' by abigail williams in my head playing, i lovvee this! please write more
Leon chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I loved this story, even though I don't like the idea of Cosmo hurting. I especially liked the descriptive way you wrote and your expressions of the different character's and their actions and reactions to what's going on around them. Thank you for writing such a story and for sharing it.
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hey i just relized i know you! -gigglez and huggiez- how was it that i didn't realize this story was written by chuuz! . . . . . just wanted to say that. . . and sowwy if i wrote WAY to much on me other review. . . but still ment what i said this story was so beautifully written!
wally's girlfriend chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Wow. . . i actaully cried! The last chapter was so the saddest chapter i have ever read. . . you write beautifully the way you put your words togather is like. . . magic. . they flow,. . . i just don't know how to explain it. . . but its beautiful. . . And also What cosmo and wanda said. . . that just made me cry . . . to hear that timmy said such harsh things to them. . . I am i love with this story. . . it is so sad though. . . this story made me wish that there was no nega timmy cuz what cosmo said it . . . it just got to me. . . to hear and see cosmo so serious. . . to have him actually hate someone. . . it broke my heart to know cosmo was hurt. . . i love timmy but i was angry with him in this story. . . i thank you for giving me the chance to read such a wonderfully written story! thank you.
Feara chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Your descriptions all sound so passionate! More up-coming drama I hope; and as long as there is nothing else to do with sex, you might wanna change the rating to T.