Reviews for The Deflowering of Draco Malfoy
monsta-starr chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Sounds so awesome! Please continue ASAP!
Gormal910 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
please please PLEASE! UPDATE!

shine25 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Uhhhh...This is so interesting!Please keep going!
haiylighGIRL chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Chasing chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
OMG love crabbe & goyle:) Hahaha hm maybe he could stop right where he is and just take off... leavng her extremely frustrated? :) or he could look up some particularly interesting charms & see what happens... so many options! keep up the good (albeit random) work!
Mira Ookawa chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
LOLZ! This is hilarious!
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
please update soon that was really good!
didolover chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
lmao, THE Whole crabbe and goyle stoner thing was hilarious, reminded me of my cousins. Your story is so good, Draco is so unlike what he is in other stories, he actually reminds me of a younger snape. But i really like what you've done with the characters lol. update soon please.
EvryflvrLisha chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Spank her! flip her over tie her to the posts and just go wild! then he should reach under his bed and pull out a kama sutra book and show her pictures and take forever making decisions on which position to use. And Then he should conjure a flame like Goyle did and slowly pass the flame over her hardened parts and lips... all the while staying fully clothed. Like all of this stuff should assault her mentally making her cum, just from his dirty words and wit, and closeness And after like five straight mindblowing orgasms from Hermione he should just walk out of his room leaving her tied as he goes to breakfast, and then practice, peeking in on her to feed his little slave and make her cum. I mean he waited 17 years for sex one more day wont hurt him... Then they should go at it like rabbits!

just a few suggestions lol okay so maybe i got carried away.

ps, crabbe and goyle are hilarious and perfect in my eyes. and I laughed my ass off with notts character, i vowed to show this story to my friends, honestly I didn't think I'd like it with the roles being reversed and all, but its frickin awesome!

keep it up and update soon.

laNegrita chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
BelhavenOnTap chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Oh, that clever Hermione! Does Draco stand a chance? This chapter is hilarious! Cheers, Bel
Miss.Marie13 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
O that was hott...tie her up maybe?
Miss.Marie13 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Hahahaha I loved it!
coolbird chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Wow I love your story. I have been keeping an eye on this one for ages as I first read it on AFF and just love the idea. It is so different to normal Dramione story that can get a bit samey.

I really hope you do plan to carry this on :)
jelite chapter 3 . 6/19/2008