Reviews for Ghost of a Chance
DruidFox chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh my goodness, this story was so beautifully written. I loved it.
Tee chapter 1 . 1/30
This was really heartwarming and beautiful, I'm glad they got that chance to be together.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
omg I'm so touched by this story. Thank you for this. :)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
OMG I am trying really hard not to cry. This fanfic was beautifully written, the characters were perfect. Everything happened in a way that could easily be canon. Great job, loved the portuguese used in it.
NanneroftheWE chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Holy moly. That was really good! Thanks for sharing your story! You're a very good writer!
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This was seriously so heartwarming. I loved every word of it! Thank you so much for writing!
Eena chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
ITS SO GOOD

Honestly you are SUCH a great writer... I never ever could've come up with something as fabulous as this. They were both totally in character, the story was great, and the development was BEYOND GREATNESS.

Well done on making my day! :) :) :)
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
HOLY SHIT
that's how you write a story
AmLu chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I am at school and i almost cried
Princess chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I was just re-reading this and noticed how artfully it was written. This is simply beautiful.
kamye chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
You all reading this, do yourselves a favour and go read this if you haven't already. It's PERFECT for any ZoSan fan. Seriously, put whatever you are doing on hold and READ this. I insist because I almost missed it and don't want that to happen to you. You will adore it, I swear!
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Kyaaaa this story is soooooo super mega cuteeeeeee
And very very UNIQUE!
THANKS for writing such an awesome story
Aye chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I'm so glad I found this story again, it's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Très émouvant! C'était magnifique
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awh so sweet but full of angst for the most. I enjoy it though. Curiout to what would happen next uke Zoro is splendid! xD especially when he ask Sanji to fuck him sweet paradise *spaying nosebleed* xD