Reviews for Inconsequential
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really enjoyed this! I really liked how you portrayed the Slytherins in this story, that they're actually human.
Spotted Owl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think Love Triangle has to be my favourite. And Switzerland. But they're all really quite wonderful. The idea is original and new; most people are quick to pick up on the rivalries, but never the moments like these. A great piece :]
Librasmile chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
My favorite was Roles, when Dumbledore halfway gets a clue, and Switzerland, where Madame Pomfrey displays the whole clue. Well done!
Second-Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful story, hun~!

I love how original and creative it is; there is truly nothing else like it on the site. Simple but powerful, and 100% understandable. You did an excellent job, and I personally loved each part's title; they all fit so well!

The Pansy/Luna really stood out to me; it was so sweet, and I had never considered them in the same sentence alone. Much less as one looking out for the other. And the ending really tied it all together-summed them up and put a bow on top~

An excellent job! Keep it up, dear~ 333

~ Sapphire
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
hbm123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hey would you tell me the name of all of these stories please, some of them seem like they would be a good read! :D
the last time chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
well, that made me cry. :'( - me crying. i love this so so so much, i love that they're not evil all the time, and they can, in fact, have hearts. the 'love triangle' one made me laugh. a LOT. i may have even snorted. -_- but, seriously, this is incredible. you've caught the charecters really well, and i love your style of writing. this is honestly one of the best fanfictions i've read on here, and i've read a lot. so, be proud of this, and always keep writing.
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love this. It's realistic and in character and shows that Gryffindors and Slytherins are capable of not tearing each other's throats out on the rare occasion. I absolutely loved #21. It was hysterical.
watery-silver chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is a lovely piece. You help me see the Slytherins from a very different perspective and made the house much more understandable and human)
sierrafoxtrot chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really like this! I think it's interesting to see them interact in a realistic way. Also, I think that it is quite stupid how biased they are (sorry- Ravenclaw at heart), and I think you portrayed that well. :) Keep writing x
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
very nice
X59 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
really good.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow. I think you captured the human element in Harry Potter very, very well. Kind of like race riots, the way the house competition plays out in Harry Potter, huh?

Just umm, not on that scale, and not all at the same time.

Really enjoyed your insight on the characters.
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved the tone of the little snippets - it felt a bit like a film, where it's just little flashes and then a scene change.

Point is, this is beautifully written and surprisingly believable.

~Victoria H.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. I particularly like 8, 23 and 25; 8 and 23 because they are hilarious (kinky punishments win, and I like how the Slytherins suspected a romance between Ron and Draco), 25 because of how... philosophical or something it is.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »