Reviews for Sarah vs The Big Mistake
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Enjoyed it. I like the way it flowed. Loved when Claire catches Sarah riding Chuck. And I loved when she appears later in the story. Glad you caught me on a rainy day because I usually don't have the time to read something like this - but I an glad I did
michaelfmx chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Chuck has finally had enough and puts Sarah through the wringer! Gotta love it. He almost lets her off too easy in my opinion, but still a very entertaining and well written story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I'm sorry but you have Chuck acting kind of douchey in this chapter
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I don't know how I've never left a review for this, cause this is at least the third time I've read this story.

It's not a perfect story; a few grammar and spelling errors. I'm not a huge fan of stories told from the first-person perspective, either.

But I am a sucker for romance stories like this. The right amount of angst, the right amount of sap. A quick and easy read. Well done.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
You have an interesting premise here. I don't think Chuck would give up on Morgan like that just because he has a new hobby. Also, I doubt very much that Sarah wouldn't recognize the moves being used in the octagon. She's been highly trained in combat herself.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Awesome job ! XP
read7585 chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
Just found this story, very nice. I loved it. Not much being written lately like this so I've been reading a lot of older stories.

Again thanks for a great story and a very happy ending.
JOHN1874 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
chucksara4ever chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
As usual well paced, good ideas, great take on the charcters and sarah using ellie for advice. Thoroughly enjoyed reading.
NickyR chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Young Money chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Excellent work, I was actually hoping you wouldn't write in a happy ending for Chuck and Sarah. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the story, but I would like to see a story in which there is no happily ever after. It doesn't have to be anything tragic like on of them getting killed, just the two of them realizing they can't be together. I think you would do an excellent job writing a story like that.
BillAtWork chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
Great conclusion. I'm sad that we won't be seeing anything new for a while. Maybe season two will bring some new inspiration.
Canadian Chucky chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
A very nice ending to the story. I did find the bit tacked on the end a little out of place though. I liked it, but you could've almost expanded it into a mini-section...visiting over coffee and ended with those few lines.

Oh, feel free to write a sequel when you decide to come back after your break. It was definitely a nice change to see more upbeat/fluffy stuff from you.
tshdow chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
lol, that was great. I especially like Elle going after setting Casey up. )