Reviews for It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn
CC chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Great story- I really liked the idea. And can I just say that I have watched all 7 seasons (up to the current episode), so I know that Dean eventually comes back, and that last paragraph when Dean says that leaving Sam is going to be the hardest thing hes ever had to do still got me choking up. Great Job! (:
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I like this story. I always thought that there should be consequences from the terrible beating in the dream world.
Lilithakaducky chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I would have loved Sam to be blind a bit longer and having to face little mishaps and depression, but I'm just a lowly angst whore and I take what I can get *grins*

Loved this story and even if it was short, it was well thought through and overall wonderful

Thanks for sharing.

P.S:gitgetgal. You seem to take lots of inspiration from other's suggestion. Think I could rub some plot bunnies on you:-P I'd write some myself, but my English isn't all that great and I don't think I'd get the characterization down. Besides, I should first finish the fics I started, right? :-D
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
That was a great story! The whole things was well done and what a great idea. I just wish it was longer. Ever thought about doine another blind Sam story where he goes blind after dean is sent to hell and Dean finds out when he comes back? Where Sam's trying to adjust to the loss of his sight and Dean. I'd love to read that seen. Dean and Bobby standing in Sams doorway. Dean not knowing Sam's been blinded and left to fend for himself with out his brother and Sam not realising it's his brother. Hey a girl can dream right. Again thanks for you story it was super. Nicole.
empath89 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I really liked this. I always thought that they should have some kind of physical reaction to what happened in the epi and you managed to do exactly that. It was nicely-written, although I would have liked to see more. I loved it!

hugs...empath
KatieLB chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I loved it... great job... didnt drag it out just made it perfectly winchesterish... thanks
amyblair chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Winchesters always find a way. That's similar to one of my own family mottos. I can certainly see the difference in the way you both write - I really enjoyed this chapter, liked seeing Bobby coming in to assist. Guess it's gidget's turn next. Looking forward to it.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Awesome second chapter! Dean was so right getting Sam out of that hospital as they couldn't cure something supernatural!

Could imagine Sam's panic waking up and Dean not being there and then Dean's panic, coming back into the room and finding Sam face planted on the floor having hurt his head!

Going to Bobby's was a great idea but what a heartstopping moment when Dean was unable to wake Sam in the car!

Thank goodness Bobby came up with the solution, although it took a little while to work! Loved Sammy's witty comments waking up being able to see and finding Dean channelling his inner Martha Stewart!

The whole thing brought home to Dean a little bit more just what he had done making that deal, but at least Sam regaining his eyesight lightened Dean's mood a little! And just so Sam, sitting out on the porch marvelling at the beauty of the milky way!

You two should definitely team up again, what a great partnership!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great first chapter, and thanks Liz for putting the link to this on or I might have missed it!

OMG Sam going to bed with a headache and nausea and waking up blind! Great that Dean managed to keep his little brother calm by grounding him with touch and keeping their conversations light!

Great that they can go to the hospital with legal medical insurance courtesy of Bobby and that it is a small hospital so there is less chance of them being spotted!

Doubt if Sam will be explaining getting beaten up in a dream to the doc any time soon but it certainly seems to be the cause of his blindness!

Off to read second chapter now!
tinkabell007 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Love... love... LOVE! Yep, that's pretty much all my mind's coming up with right now! Seriously, this story is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing.

*goes and reads again*
Floralia chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I can’t tell you how much I love Sam’s ‘Dean, this is bad face’

I really enjoyed how you kept the brother’s banter and relationship truthful despite their worry and irritation. This was a fun idea to play with. Your styles work well together, and I think you should definately be encouraged to try something else if the mood takes you.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
lovely really. Claudia, will you wirte with her again?Shante
skag trendy chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I certainly hope you two do team up again. It was an absolute pleasure to read and I look forward to your next joint fic.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
ROBINV chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
What a marvelous, beautifully-written tale! I loved it! Limp!Sam and protective Dean always make for a great read! Love, Robin
romi.luvz.jared chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
absolutely terrific...i loved it soo much...thanxx bunch 4 that girl!

xx hugs...romi xx