Reviews for I Can't Help But Be With You
kylielink chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
liked it.
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
thanks for finally posting and great story so keep on writing and loved reading this so post again.
tmt4life chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Loved the chapter, this was an awesome story, thanks for taking what I said into consideration and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
i am so glad that lindsay is gone. i hope we get to see more leyton love now that lindsay is out of the picture. i wonder what their friends will say about this. update soon
Di Nguyen chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
hahaha, nice grace.
cayt326 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I like this story. Update soon!
tmt4life chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Haha I love Peyton! I can't believe Lucas didn't pay attention to what she was wearing but freaked about the whole Lindsey thing. Great chapter, update Soon!
Di Nguyen chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
"“Well, how ‘bout I make it up to you tonight? We can go to Trix for a couple of drinks…”"

it's TRIC. not TRIX.

get it right grace!

lmao.
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
great chapter and i see what luke is saying in that it wasn't the best way to tell her but it had to be done because she would have found out eventually and it would be worse if she saw it on her on plus it would be much worse if she walked in on them or something because then he would have to be honest about the whole thing so can't wait for the next chapter and that was some drama.
xoMelanie chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
I really liked this chapter. Update soon.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
o.k. luke is really pissing me off. he shoud of been man enough to tell lindsay that he loved peyton more and wanted to be with her, instead he wants to baby lindsay. i hope that he doesn't cave in when he goes back home and lindsay is there. he needs to just let himself be with peyton. update soon
OJ chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this part of the story. its so suspenceful. normally i dont like these kinds of books, but this is really interesting.
lovely35 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
who is saying "I'm not in love with you"?

If it's Lucas: I believe a big fight will start and they may end up the relationship.

If it's Lindsey, she will start crying and beg to tell her what's going on, why is lying to her and may be at that point she will finish the relationship.
tmt4life chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Can't wait for the drama to unfold in the next chapter.
Stunna21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
great chapter can't wait for the next one update soon.