Reviews for Be Dazzled: A Supernatural Twilight Crossover
Panther4Life chapter 4 . 2/1
Your characterization of bella is spot on, for the movies at least. The books are actually not that bad, especially if you read them all before associating all the events and characters with their movie counterparts.
Supernatural rules chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Omg lol I can not stop laughing
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Thanks for all hysteria. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
I adore all the other fandom stuff you pepper in.
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Edward just had to insult Baby. Now it is on! ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
This is frickin' hilarious so far! Hooray!
I'mNoAngel9 chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
Comedy GOLD! I am really lmao right now.

Thank you SO much for writing this!
Muffing chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
Hahahaha! Poor Sam and Dean. You have their bickering down perfectly. I loved the whole story, but my very favourite part has to be Dean and Sam's run-in with Bella and Alice at the Sports Store - arguing over whose turn it was to go near Bella. 'Be Dazzled' reminded me very much of the season 3 episode 'Bad Day at Black Rock'. Also, Bella cracked me up - you have great comic writing skills, exemplified in the deadpan end to Chapter 1, 'She'd only poked herself in the eye with the spoon once. It was going to be a good day'. Thank you for sharing your writing.
Gigi chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Hilarious! I loved it. Great job.
Edgar Allen Crow chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
I know it's been a while since you posted this but please accept my solemn thanks at writing this story. I really wanted to see Sam and Dean kill all the Twilight vampires and this met and excelled my expectations. Your portrayal of the Twilight-verse, while intended to be parody, was basically spot on. This was a breath of fresh air in the Twilight/Supernatural crossover section.
Sarah013 chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
This was freaking hillarious! XD
MaddyR chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
I might have stuck with it, but it wasn't that great. Sorry if that sound harsh, but you got a lot of stuff wrong. Sam is unhealthy caring, and willing to hear out vampires when they make a case for drinking animal blood. That was actually in one episode. Dean isn't THAT rude to people, Bella's not an airhead or THAT much of a klutz, she doesn't faint, and the Cullens are... yikes. Sorry to be rude, but I think maybe you need to do some serious editing here.
Loves to read books chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Love it
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Oh my... What the actual f*ck? Why is Bella like a freaking 2 year old!? And why does Edward talk like he is suppose to be in one of Shakespere's plays!? And are you kidding right now!? He called Bella a f*cking plant ! And why is Alice such a retarded Ballerina?! The Cullens would never be so blunt as to show their fangs in public! This is why I hate reading Twilight and Supernatural stories! Either Bella and Dean or Sam are together, she's their lossed sister or cousin, or someone hates Twilight so much they do a crappy job writing it and just get Dean and Sam to off them. Here's a note of advice, it takes a great writer to write something they hate and make it nice. It's easy to just hate something and speed through it, or make the characters act like retards like you've done, but you need to put more effort into it next time. I mean honestly if you hate something so much to where you can't do it properly just don't do it. I like Twilight and Supernatural. Of course I like SPN better, but I'd really like to read a story where there's no slash, secret sister, or I hate twilight kind of author. I just want them to go to Forks and have the same dilemma of killing the vampires there that are doing nothing wrong as they did Benny and that other chick who let Sam go as soon as she caught him. Because that's what would actually happen! There wouldn't be this whole, I'm gonna kill them anyways demeanor a lot of people give them just so Dean can slice Edward's head off. I can't tell you how many stories are out there just like this. If someone wants to right a story like this I wish they'd at least do it right.
Heather Giesbrecht chapter 9 . 12/27/2013