Reviews for Canis familiaris
Awwwwww please dont end this delightful story! Its very good!
pupstarstar chapter 6 . 1/28
*snort*
Q'Nisa chapter 6 . 1/12
aww~ thats so cute. Thanks for sharing your stories
Koneko chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Dang. I knew you probably wouldn't finish this story, which is why I held off on reading it for so long, but I started a different story where Kagome has been turned into a cat, thought of this one and started reading - only to be disappointed that it's unfinished.

Hopefully someday you have a mind to continue.
Wooden-Horse chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
I hope you one day decide to finish your fics. they are wonderfully unique.
And so many people agree here on that sice years later people still coment on them and complimenting you.
Very nice work indeed.
aki93 chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
Sad but sweet and a lovely promising ending
Marie-S-Raven chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
As far incomplete stories go, this is a pretty nice place for an ending. Don't get me wrong, I want really more, but this is an acceptable place to end it when I know I won't get more. Thank you very much for the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Love it, wish it was completed!
estrela jem chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
I love this story… and even though I know it has been a very long time I will continue to hope for another chapter! Thanks for the great read nonetheless!
markljenkins chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Im enjoying the progression of their relationship; I hope you don't let this story fade away~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Not sure why you kept apologising in your comments, I really liked this. Sad to get to chapter 6 and see there wasn't anything after.
lyar-von chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
how i love this fic! really, it got me grinning like an idiot! i hope an update will soon be available...
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Oh my, I just just love your story. I really like the flow t has and how you stick close to Sesshoumaru's peculiar view point and personality. Wonderful work so far, I look forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
You are an amazing writer. I've gone through all your stories now and they're all good but I think this is one of the best. Don't worry about the angst. I hate badly done angst especially when one tries to create it by forcing drama leaving gaping plotholes but you handled it beautifully. From your other works, you've proven to be very talented at oneshots, from lighthearted comedy to heavy angst (I really loved Dog at Heart and Frivolous Sentimentalities btw) and this one's a great try at a longer story. I love the last two chapters especially and where you're taking this. It's a pity it's unfinished, I would've loved to see a happy ending for Sesshomaru, with a good Sess x Kag relationship of course :) Anyway hope you're well and thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2016