Reviews for Canis familiaris
aki93 chapter 6 . 9/13
Sad but sweet and a lovely promising ending
Marie-S-Raven chapter 6 . 6/4
As far incomplete stories go, this is a pretty nice place for an ending. Don't get me wrong, I want really more, but this is an acceptable place to end it when I know I won't get more. Thank you very much for the story!
Love it, wish it was completed!
estrela jem chapter 6 . 3/17
I love this story… and even though I know it has been a very long time I will continue to hope for another chapter! Thanks for the great read nonetheless!
markljenkins chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Im enjoying the progression of their relationship; I hope you don't let this story fade away~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Not sure why you kept apologising in your comments, I really liked this. Sad to get to chapter 6 and see there wasn't anything after.
lyar-von chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
how i love this fic! really, it got me grinning like an idiot! i hope an update will soon be available...
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Oh my, I just just love your story. I really like the flow t has and how you stick close to Sesshoumaru's peculiar view point and personality. Wonderful work so far, I look forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
You are an amazing writer. I've gone through all your stories now and they're all good but I think this is one of the best. Don't worry about the angst. I hate badly done angst especially when one tries to create it by forcing drama leaving gaping plotholes but you handled it beautifully. From your other works, you've proven to be very talented at oneshots, from lighthearted comedy to heavy angst (I really loved Dog at Heart and Frivolous Sentimentalities btw) and this one's a great try at a longer story. I love the last two chapters especially and where you're taking this. It's a pity it's unfinished, I would've loved to see a happy ending for Sesshomaru, with a good Sess x Kag relationship of course :) Anyway hope you're well and thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
RIP Deadfic :(
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is definitely one of my favorite chapters! I can't wait for more!
M-Angel 05 chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
I love this story. Please continue writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Wow
LastingWisdom chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Please update... I know its been a very long time but but this is a really good story
Cyrish chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Oh please please please continue this fic! SOOO good and intriguing! I bet it was Rin's blood spattered on the wall (in his flashbacks). I wonder how Inuyasha died, and whether or not Shippo would still be around. I wonder why and how the well decided to stop working. Huaaa so many unanswered questions and I hope you would continue this beautiful piece of writing!

I know you don't feel like a good writer but I've been reading fanfics on for more than 10 years now (damn I feel prehistoric), and let me tell you this : your writing is GOOD! Honestly. :)