Reviews for Canis familiaris
Kintora chapter 6 . 5/20
So cleverly written! Really funny, but with a touch of sadness here and there. I actually like this OOC Sesshoumaru, and am curious about exactly what happened in the past that resulted in him permanently turning into a dog and Kagome becoming trapped in the present. It's been several years since you updated this, but if you ever decide to pick it up again, I'll definitely be on the look out.
norther lighs chapter 6 . 5/17
I hope you come back and write more sesskag
Ana-Shadow-Wolf chapter 6 . 4/24
Is it weird that I find the image of Sesshoumaru kidnapping Kagome and making her brush his hair sort of interesting in a creepy way (considering how much of an evil bastard he was at the beginning of the series)?
I so hope that in the end, Kagome's reiki will react with his youki and manage to help him regain his powers? Since they are opposite energies per say, they may cause a reaction (helping each other's powers to grow again)?
I wonder!
The calling chapter 6 . 4/22
I really hope that you come back and finish this story
tinawinna chapter 6 . 4/5
:) Im really enjoying this, i cant wait to read more and to find out how exactly he got trapped in this form.
SKYSPRITE chapter 6 . 3/22
I've read Inuyasha fanfics like this one. Where Sesshomaru is a mortal dog.
But out of all of those this one was written the best, the most realistic.

However, there are only six chapters, and it's been years since you posted chapter six.
Years.

I'm going to follow it, but not favorite it. If you ever continue this I will be awestruck, and excited, but I have zero confidence that you will, even if I ask nicely, since lots of others have already asked and that didn't change anything, so why should it change for me?

It really is sad that this hasn't been continued. I liked your fanfic enough that its depressing to me that its abandoned. You should be proud.
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 6 . 2/24
this story is amazing and i love it.
The Calling chapter 2 . 2/18
I can't wa to read more
Evani chapter 6 . 2/16
This is really fun, and I really hope you have plans for continuing it because I'm really confused as to how he got stuck in dog form. Thank you for writing this :)
Unidentified Gem chapter 6 . 2/11
PLZ update soon!
Naytia chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
This was a funny chapter ending! Great story!
Deadpool-girl chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Love it, Please update soon
moniquaa chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Just found this fic and LOVE it. I know you probably won't finish it since its been a couple years since you last updated life gets in the way sometimes. I enjoyed reading what I could. Thanks!
Kelly-Ray chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
I love it. There is simply no other way to say it. This story is well written and has the benefit of having an actual plot!(I know amazing, right!) Thank you for sharing this brainchild with the world. Seriously, thank you.
Kelly-Ray