Reviews for Canis familiaris
RIP Deadfic :(
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 6 . 4/5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is definitely one of my favorite chapters! I can't wait for more!
M-Angel 05 chapter 6 . 4/2
I love this story. Please continue writing this.
Wow
LastingWisdom chapter 6 . 3/10
Please update... I know its been a very long time but but this is a really good story
Cyrish chapter 6 . 2/20
Oh please please please continue this fic! SOOO good and intriguing! I bet it was Rin's blood spattered on the wall (in his flashbacks). I wonder how Inuyasha died, and whether or not Shippo would still be around. I wonder why and how the well decided to stop working. Huaaa so many unanswered questions and I hope you would continue this beautiful piece of writing!

I know you don't feel like a good writer but I've been reading fanfics on for more than 10 years now (damn I feel prehistoric), and let me tell you this : your writing is GOOD! Honestly. :)
sam chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Lol i have to say... i love this story. I wish you finished this, i loved the way it was progressing. Character development for sessho was really good, and kags of course is, in my humble opinion, in character. Hope you're well! (Very greedily hope against hope you'll post more chapters! Lol)
Nao.santiago23 chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Amazing lol update plz!
LilPotterfanfic chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I fell completely in love with this story. Definitely one of your best
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
lol more soon please this is truly very very interesting.
actrivi chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I love this story! It's so good. I love the small steps they make towards something like friendship. Cute cute cute. I hope one day it gets finished :) Thank you for writing!
infinities chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
How did I just discover this fic? How interesting! I'll have to see if it was continued elsewhere *_*
moor chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
This was fantastic fun!

Thank you for sharing. :)
chedesu chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Ahhhh this story is just so cute I wish you had continued. thank you for writing though!
random acts of kindness chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
I love this story so much and I have lost count of the amount of times I've re read it. Please update I know it's been 4 years but I'm still hoping.