Reviews for Night's Comforts
Obeyashleyk chapter 1 . 4/20
I love your fanfictions! Yours is actually one of the first I've ever read:)
I honestly don't understand why this isn't more popular! I feel like this is 110% my fav kinds of dbz fanfiction and you wrote it perfectly!
NATARYA chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Is the sweetest voice I've read in my life, almost makes me weep and I say it in earnest.
Shiloh-love94 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love the story. Good relatioship btwn goku and gohan
animefan018 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
AWE! THIS WAS SO CUTE! Perfect father/son moment!XD
doctorwho29 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was really sweet. I really enjoy this kind of thing. Oh and the disclaimer was funny.
EVR chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
You write beautifully; you captured their relationship perfectly. Great job. ]
Selene467 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
All I can say is Kawaii! So sweet and cute. Love Gohan/Goku bonding. Gohan is totally in character. This is exactly how he feels, I think. Very good writing.
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
So sweet! I love Goku-Gohan bonding stories! Your characterizations were spot on in my opinion. Gohan wanting to remain strong and impress his father is very much how that preteen is and Goku, as always, is so sweet in how he handles it.

I hope to see more from you!
texaspeach chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
How sweet! I love GohanXGoku fluff like that! Good job; spelling, grammar, writing style, it's all really great!

~texaspeach
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*squeal* Goku/Gohan bonding! Aww, so sweet - I love fics that write father/son scenes. You did it so well, too. Well done!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I skimmed it (Blushes)but anyway...Nice. I've always thought of this scenario and of writing...guess you beat me to first!