Reviews for This Time
Debbie Hicks chapter 8 . 2/21
Chapter 8.
Bella's pov
Alice look at me on my mouth I am going to be sick that released Vulcan blood ten the secret was out I had Crimson eyes was wit blood on my mouth let me hear my story it's not pretty if in the year 1963 in the year 1963 I was born to a family a father and mother by my eighteen year old birthday I was Attacked by Animals mauled but some coven strutted but turned me into a ghoul a demoness a monster I am today I killed more than as all of Vulcan sent my venom right into drained into my body I am a Kindred it is a old but ancient word I am also a Nomad that Alice sighted my blood red eyes Shattered to Truest with a Milkiest crimson eyes Carlisle! tHE NEWS AS OUT I WAS bITTEN BY MY OWN children Then found me with the kids with te each bothwith my best friends MURDERED As all of their bodies wITH MY OWN snap! Freed for Good but Cracking more the Popped two one Vegetatrian other Carnivorous was taken away With teir opwn as well but suddenly the Volturi came yu Isabella birthed us these demonic children Guards now ten murdered then destroyed our Lives Again Crunching wildly with the kids inside then snaspped outside free of te mortal world then too late then they took them away the doctor checked onto the injured they must be changed at once to save their lives now the Change came a two-Way system to save our lives then suddenly te children into myself and and my best friends overusing vampire venom then in due time bitten me successfully From each four from Edward and my oter mate then suddenly came too late died here with the best friends had children from each both died here then reincarnation to Isabella Davi-Cullen but with their newest lives flipping outside with te ids then suddenly te Covens went along with te Pack flopped outside with the kids and pets as well Vanishing too late the damage was done to our frail dying organs we had a host to keep us alive cracked outside Again then wre gone for good that after our unification healing transformations blasted freely unable to see friends families loved ones went old in time ourselves healed but became vengeful full of hurt and rage onto us/them swore revenge onto te Volturi that grieved tey looked 17 by now te scout brought te bodies battered blasted from existence then shattered more Volturi members with human blood as all of tem each thre exploded into flames tat more than as all of them came too late reported tey grown to more members are expanding with tem cracked outside undead never died out te guard brought tem here the accused ten it was too late killed severed from the living world for good then it was already too late gained as all great-grandchildren looked hip like some teenager again so my two mates with they by law I had more spouses like a Rigelian female but it ame too late te families friends and loved ones's youth were with us had more than great-grandchildren crashing ten blasted from te battered bodies Now a brand-new species evolved from te Vampire and Werwolves corpses vanished tthen gone now lost forever trapped like young people again ten we became the Kindred oter Galactic Lycans all of them were inertile of the dreadful attack buti mellowed out with both into now 2016 new year new date newmonth risen but a rebirth after animals killed I was more civilized but extremely furious had a gift mental shield with teir planetary gifts unififed in battle I was avenged mess with us you'r sushi hold one dears got to say in Vulcan Kail-FLIEEE! My voice sang more gloriously rang with Authority Sir! she chosen Both if the Dawn of our tomorrows it today for our day I shall make my choice this one it is Challenge and Marriage Momma mia they al died but the tribe had expanded they lead forced us to rule Washington that too late each three blasted ten they blasted from te corpses that a new race evolved went snap tribe died left te newest pack tribe controlled blasted boomed freely Then a surge of pain I used pain control from the Capellans were a Extraterrestrial race we you ok I felt it I am a Capellan I wear Black it from I rose my eyebrow like Spock Fridays Child we are the ten tribes of Capella Who are they Solok Madam you speak with Authority and led Good god you all right iadapt but it caused me to feel no pain but control it differently gone from here They are natives you will be learning Capellan combat skills then we were Aboard with as all of orphaned very far way too much as all of them crunched onto Vulcanwere more than all sucked them lost into the black hole now Vampires ruled as all lands without both living here now on Vulcan I adopted a outfit were robes treated by women but wearing a crown of nobility I was richest but with as all of them rebuilt our own race but it trapped tey wre with as all of them EXPLODED! Then too late gone native ten lost as all fur quartment corpses now more galactic Vampires risen too k mates then too soon but too late they Annexed Earth found bodies as all of tem by removing more Vampires with our with their own overcrowded Earth by 2032 too late many years passed gone living without te bodies drained of as all blood buried but came wre more than as all of them then Alice reported they took our home and WASHINGTON IS THEIRS WHAT?! KROYKAH! Where you learn Vulcan he taught me Star Trek galactic Languages oh my god tutored privately yes tey did to us and our species ten it came too late te Vampires onto Mars you airhead my planet seized oh my planet Stacey Oy you girls tey Annexed our Solar system as well but lost everything she what fainted I her Mournful From Flash Gordon the movie yes then it was over.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I love this story! Please continue it!
Carrie chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
I love this story so far. Please update! I need to know what happens!
whitezcar chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Please update!
alaskangirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
i cant wait to see what happens. i want that rotton piece of husband of hers to get his in the end LOL
Twigal chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Oh - an update here would be great too...we love your writing - please update soon!
CuriousThoughts chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Is Jacob coming in the story yet?
glamgirl05 chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Great addition to include Rosalie's experience to the story. Bella doesn't want to keep the baby... can't say I blame her. Keep going!
Lysander93 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Oh, so sad and happy at the same time. I am glad there was a logical way for Bella to truly bond with Rosalie. I am glad that Edward is back to stay! Love it!
IAmInactive123 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
excellent chapter! update!
minaghostwolf chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Wow...this is a good story...heart wrenching, and all. i like it. hope you update again soon.
LeesaM chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Good job! Rosalie's story is always so sad.
Luvntwilight chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Thanks for the update!
encrow chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
That was great for having writers block! Maybe now they can be closer, maybe not friends but closer. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope she keeps the baby!
daisy5115 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
I must say you are a great writer. I love your story and can't wait for more. There are a lot of stories out there that have the same themes as your story, but your writing and the way you bring your ideas to life make your story so much better!

Great job, can't wait for more!