Reviews for This Time
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I love this story! Please continue it!
Carrie chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
I love this story so far. Please update! I need to know what happens!
whitezcar chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Please update!
alaskangirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
i cant wait to see what happens. i want that rotton piece of husband of hers to get his in the end LOL
Twigal chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Oh - an update here would be great too...we love your writing - please update soon!
CuriousThoughts chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Is Jacob coming in the story yet?
glamgirl05 chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Great addition to include Rosalie's experience to the story. Bella doesn't want to keep the baby... can't say I blame her. Keep going!
Lysander93 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Oh, so sad and happy at the same time. I am glad there was a logical way for Bella to truly bond with Rosalie. I am glad that Edward is back to stay! Love it!
IAmInactive123 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
excellent chapter! update!
minaghostwolf chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Wow...this is a good story...heart wrenching, and all. i like it. hope you update again soon.
LeesaM chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Good job! Rosalie's story is always so sad.
Luvntwilight chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Thanks for the update!
encrow chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
That was great for having writers block! Maybe now they can be closer, maybe not friends but closer. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope she keeps the baby!
daisy5115 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
I must say you are a great writer. I love your story and can't wait for more. There are a lot of stories out there that have the same themes as your story, but your writing and the way you bring your ideas to life make your story so much better!

Great job, can't wait for more!
Kellbella chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Oh that was so good! I am so sad just hearing about Rose and thinking Bella doesn't want her baby! Maybe when she stops being so scared and feeling alone she will want to keep her/him and be the kind of mother that Esme is to all of Cullen children. I think that Rose, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice would be great Aunts and Uncles!

Great job, as always. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)