Reviews for The Doctor's Last Will and Testament
Just yes. Nothing else needs to be said.
Ambernot chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hahahap .
Whovian crazed chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I like it. I wish I was as lucky as Rose and get all the Doctor's possessions.
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I want the Doctors left sock!

XD
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I want his left sock. Seriously, I bet it's got banana's all over it. Banana's are good. Specially socks with banana's that belong to the Doctor. D

Random. (sorry, I'm hyper)

Rose. xx
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
haha! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I can so see him doing that too! LOL!
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
lol! Perfect! Poor Mickey...
Spool the Pink Dalek chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
GREAT PUNCHLINE! The rest of it, was just...huh? But the punchline was fantastic. "Mickey gets my left sock..."

You're nuts. I loved it.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That is so what the doctor would say. And he'd stay serious for a few seconds, then everyone would laugh.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, out.
MakinTheMostOfLife chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
haha, that made me smile.

Tis funny that a really obsessed fan would pay thru the nose to get that sock, Mickey is very ungrateful! LOL, I'll stop rambling now!

XEzzIX
x-Kim0x chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Lmao! Love it; the left sock thing perfectly shows how the Doctor regards Mickey.
Wonderwomenxo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Can i have his right sock?

please?

lol
SweetNoLies chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
haha thats awesome.

garnet013 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
loved it. might it be possible to get rose to make a will?
The Darker chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
LOL! funny stuff! One nitpick, you see...

The Doctor doesn't want one of her companions zooming around the universe and time alone. Like in the end of the Time War, (were the Daleks attack evil game-show earth) The Doctor left a message for Rose telling her to "let the TARDIS die", to leave it alone, and let it dissappear in time. It's good as a joke, just sayin. nice job!