Reviews for Lost: A fanfiction for The Host
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I could only imagine the reactions when all three stepped out of Ian's room together and Jeb is standing there, just this look on his face that says, "You did not just do what I think you did."

Hahaha I loved it, very spicy and we all know it's gone through our minds at least once. ;)
Sogni D'oro Nadia chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well that was lovely. Thank you!
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
LOVED IT! Very hot and steamy. Jared AND Ian all at once, I think I've died and gone to heaven ;)
Thehostfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow! Just wow! I love it ;) I was looking for a "the host " fan fiction to read and this is perfect !
ellieloves2read chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Just what i needed for tonight!
Thanks for sharing.
sharon chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
One word. WWOOOOOWWWWWW
TwifreakDK chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
loved it...
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
WOW#1
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Other than this being very ooc for these characters this was a very good story. Very hot and sexy I really enjoyed it.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Dude.

Thought about it, but never read it until now :)

Weird and awkward but hot. ;D

Not much else to say apart from well done :D
Lemonz V chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Gods that was so sexy, awesome sexy threesome between Ian Wanda/Mel and Jared. It was so good
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Great threesome, though I prefer only Ian... I still hate you Jared.

Jared *pouts*: Whyy? I've done anything to you.

Me: Because you were mean to Wanda and Ian!

Jared: HE WAS MEAN TO ME TOO!

Me: THAT DOES NOT COUNT. HE IS GOOD YOU ARE EEEEVIL.

Ian: HAHA SHE HATES YOU. *hugs Ian*

Me: Ian you are so cute! My fave convination btw, blue eyes and black hair.

Ian *stuck tongue out at Jared, childishly: Go an die.

Me: Agreed.

Jared: You two are M-E-A-N.

Well, back to your fic, it was really great! Awesome lemon! Hey I g2g sleep... I'm going to have another perverted dream again _
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
SO very hot! :)

I loved it! :)
Gwenward chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I just finished The Host and I knew that after reading the Twilight books there would be a crap load of built up angst. The whole time I was reading this book I knew that there would be some Host-smut waiting for me here... I am glad I found some to relieve some of the...uh...tension... Good job and thanks! I hope you continue to write more Host stories.
Whatsername-xx chapter 1 . 11/20/2009