Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Hate Eater chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I'm confuse. In what time this story is based? And Gardfiel use medicine? That mean that his illnes is not "cured"? If is that a fact, then maybe he need to worrie more baout what should happento him. I'm more intrigued about using Harlee As a Raven's friend. Both are quite differents. I can tell you inform yourself about the Real Teen Titans. And i can see that Gardfiel has this special feeling toward the Butterfly knife .-. There is a lot here and deep there is a great secret. I can see that Batman will appear as a guess character, and i can see Raven is the one who give up easily.

There is a lot of myesteries around this unique tale. I'm so glad to found a story about you. I in love whit all of them, please continue this, i can tell that you need time to write this marvelousy. I hope to see more of your work, and even if i sound selfish i'll be happy if you can notice about new chaptesr, of either story you're writing I become a fatefullt follower!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I must have more, if you would please? :)
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Once again another great chapter. I so can't wait for another update, keep up the great work and see you next chapter!

Errant Wrath
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great start, has sort of a Watchman feel to it. Which, btw if you haven't read or at the very least seen it I highly recommend that you do. Its awesome. Anyway you may remember me, as BeastgirlRaven and before that Beastboy4pres my apologies for not being around as frequently I was so excited to see you posted another story. As I love all your other works I was positive I would enjoy this one. And of course I was not let down. Well I am headed to the next chapter now _
random reader chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
interesting plot

i luv it

but please

dont forget about t'il death do us part

im so addicted to that story

i read it so many times

plz update all of ur stories soon

i'm a big fan of yours!
CraneLee chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Amzaing twist on how the team began

Well done :D
BellaJames chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This is incredible! I've only just started reading teen titans as a fandom and this is thus far my favorite of them all. You've captured everyone's emotions very well, raven's especially as I have found few that are able to do her justice.
Brint3453 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
It sounds to british. Less talk more action. You made them to fromal, even Best Boy who supposed to be the willed one
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
HA, that was fantastic! I liked the use of the penguin and the iceberg. Very VERY interesting direction this story is going. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job on the dialog and I already love how Gar and Raven are interacting. Keep up the good work!
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
An interesting plot you have, taking this to Victorian times. None of them are radically different, but it is the subtle differences that transport you.

I also must say I love your descriptions, from the way the characters look to the way they move. It is wonderful, as is your word choice. And all of it fits the period.

I cannot wait to read more. _
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
A spectacular story! The idea is fresh and intriguing and your style is proper. I think this story has incredible potential; your talents as a writer are truly amazing. Again, you have a very unique yet plausible concept and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
lost prince chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
this looks like it is going to be a nice story

the charecters are all in line (though Robin may seem a bit some what out of line, it may only be me though)

great chapter

will be waiting for the next update
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Another excellent chapter! When I saw the alert for a new chapter of this story, I was so excited. I immediately started reading. This chapter was written well. I am looking forwards to the chapters to come.
Don46 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
This was a very interesting chapter. I was excited to recive an alert of this story being updated. I jumped up and down in my seat screaming, "Ek!" like a very happy fan girl. Honestly. The writing was excellent. What I liked most about this chapter was the focus on Raven and her extravagance. I like how you used these words of how ominous yet seductive Raven was in her performance. Especially the part after the show when the men were venting their lustful thoughts and taking in Starfire. Then there was the part back stage where we got to see more of Raven being independent and strong and that way she acts towards men. I liked that. I'm a guy. I'll admit that. But I would never dream of being like every other slob out there who's obsessed with their own manhood. I hate men who are jerks. Which is why I like it when people write Raven like the way you wrote her in this chapter. Although, I didn't like the sudden scene change to that place where Victor and Richard are. I'm sorry, but it didn't make the chapter feel right. It ruined the flow of the momentum you so easily built up. And then, there was no break after Vic and Dick's scene to go back to Cobblepot's Mansion. For that, I don't blame you. Breaks in the pages don't work so well on this site. This is just a suggestion and you can completely ignore it if you want, but next time; try to keep the chapter in the same setting if there are two things going on at once. If there are multiple settings in the next chapter and they are at different times, go for it. I would have liked to have seen a bit more on Garfield's part. Like, maybe a little more stubborness to talk to Raven in the dressing room. But then when you had her step out and Gar really noticed her good looks and he tried to get her to engage in conversation. That was well done. You made up for it at the end of the chapter and that made me happy. All-in-all, good chapter. Well written. Phantasmagoria is going to be a great story. I can tell.
wawaboy2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Another beautiful chapter that showcases a few of DC's characters in this style... This strongly shows some of the differences between now and Victorian times... Very good chapter... Update soon...