Reviews for Broken Realities
Musleblast chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
GET MORE CHAPTERS UP ALLREADY!
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Alright, you'll get reviews from how great you're story is from every body else.

Betamon X: So we're gonna skip the praising you about this and that and say you just downright suck.

Gomamon: (Slaps forhead) We're just going to give him critism.

Lucas: But... one thing for praise. GO DIGI-CURSING.

Betamon X: Yes! 8 points for Crazyeight.

Alright, the first thing is that I had a real hard time keeping my attention. There were parts that seemed extenous and unneeded. I felt like a lot of it was excessed. You could have toned down the past explaination a bit. It just couldn't hold my attention. The mirror part was interesting for a second, but still I couldn't really get into this story. It was hard to not only keep up with anything, but it wasn't entertaining at all.

Later

Frozen Triplets

Betamon X

Gomamon

Lucas
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
The differences between this and the original version of this chapter are very interesting. I didn't realise this was set before 02 and Frontier but after 01 and Tamers.

I love the elegant simplicity of a broken mirror as a plot device. It is such a small, near insignificant concept, but at the same time it is a rather haunting one, particularly given what the mirror previously showed. Very deep.

Anyhow, keep on writing, I'm very keen to see where this is all going.

Cheers, B.C.
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Interesting, I don't know why but this was easier to read than the first edit. Great work!