Reviews for aeternus
secretofflameviii8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love the element of poetic form you put into this! the raw emotion and deep meaning. Truly beautiful writing!
DnDsKit chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Why are there so few reviews for this amazing fic? Ugh, it seems that the good stories are often overlooked in favor of pointless smut. So, may I offer many kudos to you for you ability to actually write a fantastic story. I love how it's realistic, and oh em gee ‘Someday I’ll become part of the sea,’ Kantarou says, leaning back against the cold rocks. ‘Will you still come here, so I can swirl at your feet?’ love! 3 Just wanted to take time to appreciate your wonderful work. _
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
its so wonderful and sad..i dont know how to describe it properly.
Little Blossom chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love this. But the real question is why am I on this website.
who-la-hoop chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That is so beautiful and sad - the ending brought tears to my eyes. What a perfect image. Thank you!
kusch chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is really so moving; for once their relationship isn't summed up into something completely stereotypical and cheesy. You can really feel the emotion, reading this. This deserves so many more reviews.

Like the reviewer below said: thank you!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
What a lovely fic, very vivid and you convey their feelings strongly. Great title too, 'eternity' in Latin. Very fitting. This story was alot like when you see loving couples like at a park. Every word, every look, every action broadcasts how much they love each other, and even if you're lonely, you can't even be jealous, because seeing them gives you hope towards finding your own love. Short, sweet, but really quite perfect in its simplicity. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece.

xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
cute, but a bit sad
eden chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
that was nice
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw this was sweet , it was adorable...especially the ending part