Reviews for The Secrets We Know
Firestar178 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
I don't know how many times I'm gonna say this. Might be too late already, but please please please keep writing. The fanfic is going awesome and I would love to see how it turns out. Whether Tibby and the others actually can free Lena from Paul's grasp and Bridget can be able to mentally and physically get over her cancer news. Please please please continue. As I said earlier, may be too late since it's been like 1-2 years :( but please continue if you can.
Lily-rox111 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
o am hooked on this story its brilliant!
Izzy Gink chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Add more more more! i have read to the end, and It is really interesting. Where does it go? Who might die?
Izzy Gink chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Please add more. It is captivating, and i want more!
HORSELUVR620 chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
OMG hurry up with the chapter!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!

Oh my ..
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
ah write more that was good
pxlenno chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Great update :) You've got all four characters down, no doubt about that. Everyone is completely in character; from Lena's passiveness to Tibby's reckless outburst at the end, this seems seriously authentic! I hope you update real soon, 'cause I can't wait to read what you have in store :D
Miss Peg chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
I think I'm addicted to this story, I want more so badly and never want it to end. I love your writing, it's so good, you're so talented! I wish this was a novel, better still a series, lol.
wildchild1214 chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
please please write again soon! you have no idea how happy i was to see this one up right after i read chapter 10! please update soon!
iwillalwaysbeyourlight chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
Oh my gosh, Bee has to save Lenny, she just has to! Bee needs to swoop in with Tibs and Carmen and be the one who does the saving for once. Bee would have never just left poor Lenny there like that, no matter what Lena said. Ah, this story is killing me!
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
that was awsome i liked it
iwillalwaysbeyourlight chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Hey, I've really enjoyed this story so far. What an interesting turn...to have Paul be abusive. I had seeing all the girls suffering so much, but I do really like your story. I keep checking to see if it's been updated, so please write more soon!
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
that was really good you shoul dwrite more ok later gator
girl-0n-3dGe80 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
its an enticing story, and the cliff hanger leaves us wanting more, but some of it is really irrelevent- y wud win die, y wud paul, of all people, be abusive? I think adding in the death of win is really pointless, and paul is definetly not the abusive type! if u read the books, u can tell that paul is a gentle and kind man, this is ridiculous!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »