Reviews for Yellow Hair
x.x.Beth C.x.x chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Thanks for writing this. That's how I really wanted it to turn out.
LucyxTodd chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
GAW GAW! Dont make this the only chapter! X( i want more lol!
Murasaki Kurai chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
KYA! I knew Sweeney had it in him. I was seriously freaking out when I saw the movie. I though Johanna was gonna die. I was spazzing out. I like your ending. Less death. Happy. :)

-Kuraichan
badkidoh chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this is good,
to bad it's a one shot, i kind of want to see what the happen in other parts of the movie after this change.
MusicalLife17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
absolutly beautiful... loved it well done
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Replying to your review reply, I want you to continue both. And we're out of priest.
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! Please? I'll give you a meat pie... :D
friska-freak chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aw...

i couldn't help but smile when i read this, and its not one of those YAY YOUR MY DAUGHTER LETS LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! fics, i love how u described his reaction cos its realistic. i can just imagine the story in my head!
MK-LJR-BB chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i luv it! i'm writting sumthin similar, but it's not, if that makes sense... i should have mine up by next week
Shitty Chicken Gang Bang chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
aww... if only, huh? :)

and ps, what a good memory she has! she remembers conversations from when she was like 1 years old :P lol

anyway, this story was really sweet.. nice to see sweeney happy every now and again :) nice job xx
xlawa chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw. :D

I liked it.

I love the idea of Johanna in the closet listening to Lucy and Turpin yelling. My head just exploded with ideas and images.

If I ever write something based on Lucy, I'm dedicating it to you.