Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
Saissa chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Oh now this was a WONDERFUL Story!

I really enjoyed it.
Afardistantshore chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Wow. What a fantastic story - I could see it all in my head. Great characterisation and well paced. A sweet tale that shall linger in my memory forever.

Cathy S
Nefereu chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I read this story start to finish in one sitting! I stayed up late just to do it since I couldn't put it down! Fantastic, especially for a first story! Wish my first had been this good! Please write another soon! I'm looking forward to it!
clynnranson chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was adorable :) made me feel all warm and gooey inside.
Freedom-of-my-soul chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I absolutely love this story! I'm not usually one for this kind of stuff but this is amazing, you should write more stories like this!
Mary Rose chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
Cute story. I enjoyed it.
mabelreid chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
I really like this ending and that it was a dream. It was great that they have a memory of each other in the picture.

I love that they have twins together. The kids seem great.

really great writing. Thanks for sharing it with us in the fan fic universe
mabelreid chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
Now everyon is together. It was cute to see the older versions of Vincent and Catherine interact with the younger ones.

It was so fun to see Vincent excited about the baby. I'm just glad that this time Catherine will be with him to raise the cild

I like the idea of pictures being taken. Will it all be real of is there something else going on

I look forward to more of this story. It still captures my attention.
mabelreid chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Too cute that Devin sees a competition with little Vincent for Catherine's attention. And she doesn't remember running away. I'm curious to see how this will all spill out in the end.

Looks like Vincent and little Catherine might have found there way into the community.
mabelreid chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
This was so cute... I love the thought of little Catherine trusting him, and yet still being afraid of the dark and the possible monsters out there. Well done
mabelreid chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Oh good.. she's pregnant. It is too bad that the past can't be changed for Vincent but I don't think he would be the same man without the challenges he'd had. I'm very anixous for more.
mabelreid chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Oh that is so cute. I just knew that young Cathy would beet up with him and that she would accept him with no problem. There he is to save the day again, even if he is out of his time.
Mary Rose chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
I like it so far.
Vetivera chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I just realized that you were writing too. What a fun story! with a unique twist. I will look forward to reading more and hearing the other side of the story from Vincent.
mabelreid chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
I was very happy to get these two chapters. This continues to be very engaging. If it were a book I wouldn't be able to put it down...

I love Catherine showing her birth mark. That was funny. I am worried about older Vincent. Where is he and how will he get back to them. Will he meet up with young Catherine.

I know... I have to wait.