Reviews for So Help Me God
Kamui Senketsu chapter 2 . 1/17
The draino destroyed me. I laughed so hard lol.
Wfest chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Oh boy, I can only agree with the other reviewers: arrgh, mean cliffhanger! This Naruto is so intense and the plot so suspenseful, I was immediately pulled into the story. Wouldn't mind reading a couple umpteen thousand words more, but alas... story hasn't been updated in years, sigh...
yumenohime-sama chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
Shit this story is getting interesting but discontinued... D:
Kyattogaaru chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Whythe fuck did I read this. FUUUCK. It was updated 6y ago and want more RIGHT NOW. UGHHHGFHDCBKC
Pat123 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
what nooooo it was getting soooo good
miffyxpuffy chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
This story got me hooked! :) I know it's been hanging there incomplete for years but I do hope that you will pick this story up again soon because it simply is amazing. Dying to know what happens next! x
Whyyoudothis chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
This is killing me, it just had to end on a cliff hanger too D: If it had stopped at them just chilling in bed I probably would have been like "well, that was fun guess it's not going to get continued" but a cliffhanger! Aaaaaaah I must know what happens next :0 In all seriousness though, I don't believe I've ever read a Naruto/Kakashi fic, but damn am I glad I read this it's just too good :3
Please pick this back up someday
ShannieTheYaoiLover chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
This story is fantastic! I hope you continue writing it some day soon! :)
Gemstones chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
What happens next?! Omg! I really cannot wait what is the whole story! Sasuke has to come in now! Oooh how exciting!
rayvinfay chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
love love lobe this story! super hoping you keep going with it!
Seikyo-tan chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
It was Genma, wasn't it?
darklightening chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Awesome story. Very well wriiten, rly interesting. Looking 4wrd to updates! Thamks for sharing.
SomewhereValentine chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I love all your stories so much. Your writing is fantastic and I love this one especially because it's KakaNaru! Man, I really want to know what happens next... I love this story.
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
OMG and there is no more? but this is incredible... pls continue
Huffledor chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
please please PLEAAAAASE finish this!