Reviews for Vignettes: Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood
SweN update chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
My my, what an amazing set of stories! I just realized you wrote that so long ago, you probably don't care much for review, but I though you ought to know that I absolutely loved it! All of the are pretty awesome, but that last bit is just fabulous! Its pretty rare for me to read wood/flint in English, so that's probably why I never had a chance to read your stories before today, but i'm pretty happy about it because that a very nice discovery! Love the way you see their relationship and how you captured that fighting spirit and still managed to make something very cute (and very hot!) out of it! I might take a look at your profile to see what else you have in stock to amaze me, but I wont leave any more reviews because I hate writing in english, my vocabulary being to poor to compliment you properly on your writing! Anyway, thanks for those, and keep on writing ;)
Macmillaine chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I only read this chapter, but as I made a resolution to review on everything I read...

Anyhow, I liked it, although I miss the rape. /headdesk. What I meant it, it seems a bit too gentle for Flint and Wood.

But I liked it.
RadleyPierce chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Oh my goodness, please just make an extension to this chapter!
Gabby chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Plain lovely ! There isn't enough about this pairing :D
BurningSky chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Aw, that's so sad... Good thing it's just a drabble though, I really like this pairing :)
Touch of Grey chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Oh, this chapter just broke my heart.
krissi2 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
This was hot *_* and sweet and sad and I loved every little story..

Number 5 killed me with sweetness *_* keep on writing *_*

love, krissi2
luckydarkpage chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
aw that was a great line at the end there... cant wait for the next one... later!
July-V chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
AW!

It's so sweet, I have a thing for sweet Marcus as long as he's not too soft and all. :D

This one's perfect
July-V chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really enjoyed reading those :D

though I have to point out that in getaway you wrote something baout Oliver having 'Short, somewhat stocky, semi-long, light brown hair'

so is it short or semi-long?

And a little later you said 'his blond locks' or somehting and before you said they're brown...was a bit odd.
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
WHAT! I really love this but the last bit...

Anyways. I really like this as a whole. The way it jumps around is interesting and I also like the changing POV's.

Basically I just love this,

Cloudy
luckydarkpage chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
aww... how cute... i love what you have written so far... i gotta admit that i never thought of a Marcus/Oliver pairing... until next time later!
x tree 09 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I really enjoy reading your vignettes.

I hope you post the rest up quickly!