Reviews for Drawn and Fragmented
Lord Pata chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
interesting fic but I got confused with the Todgemon, Gastromon and Usamon, for what I understood they're Tai, TK and Kari, did they turned into digimon? how did that happen? and what Gastromon and Usamon look like? o.o

Gomamon is a cheater bribing Gatomon with fish to escape from working XD
RockBane chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
You might want to list which Digimon are which Digidestine.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well, I alwasy wondered why they had to give up their crests. I thought the crests were a part of themselves, as stated in season one. Why then did they give them up.

One of the first things I would do is go through and catch all the typos. There are quite a few.

Personally, I don't see Davis as being responsible, even in comparison to his sister. This was evident from the way he acted in season two. It is even that way even in the original, non dubbed version. Actually... he was worse.

While I do find that Yoline is fashion sensible, I doubt that she, as her family owns and works at a convinence store, that she would have an allowance to blow at the mall, as is the same with her sister.

Also, the whole thing between Tai and Izzy... I don't think that it is that Tai is too stupid, he's just computer illiterate and Izzy can't talk in normal people talk when it comes to computers.