Reviews for A Summer Holiday
gibbyreader chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
heh heh hold your horses nice pun;)
Lightninging chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
OMG ed? but yeah... what I said before...

lolipopz (-Laughing Out Loud Like a Llama Is aPpearing On Principal Zedikus-) ED!
Lightninging chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
Pear Pancakes... now THAT is an interesting idea.

great story- I like the plotline. A new twist on the whole 'roy & riza vacation' thing
CloudXTifa 4evr chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
MAKE ANOTHER!THIS WAS FANTASTIC!MAKE ANOTHER RIZA AND ROY!IM A HUGE FAN OF ROYxRIZA!
silver sniper of night chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
Yay what an ending I love it! You've done a great job with this piece, I am so glad you decided to write this story. Congratulations of finishing, I really hope you write more royai soon!

Oh, and sorry it took so long to write this review, I just moved back up to uni and our house doesnt get internet installed until the weekend. Im currently on campus on a library computer. teehee!

Once again ,well done!
annoyed by you chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
lol Maes is crying.
silver sniper of night chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Aww so sweet! Poor Roy lol. I cant believe he lost so much money in the poker game lol. Great chapter, cant wait for more
PBmoose chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Im not finished reading, but from what ive read so far...ITS AWESOME! Its sort of weird because i can imagine both you and the char. saying what the characters are saying. Can't wait to read more!
silver sniper of night chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I like the beginning, that was so sweet! Can't wait for more.
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Yay update! Another great chapter, I love what you've done with this. I really liked it when you described Riza as "wielding" the umbrella. Cant wait to read the next chapter.
Jack is teh b0mb chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Nice One Gemma. Ur fanfics r awesome
silver sniper of night chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Haha I love the last line thats so brilliant! Your humour is so great, wish I could write humour. Cannot wait for the next chapter, so glad you upated
MoonStarDutchess chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Very very very cute and funny. I really like it very much.
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
:) Go Royai!Love this pairing! It's a funny story too. Can't wait for your updates!
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
hey love the story so far its really funny cant wait for the next chapter so please update soon