Reviews for Peerless
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Yay! You already had an answer for my question that I asked from a different one-shot not too long ago xD
Arlome chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
The story was very well written and sweet! I especially liked the Inu no Taisho's character:D

You are very talented:)

High five for the good grammer!

The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
ha ha sesshomaru allergic to flowers

that's a good one
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
and so the best it is
Animaker131 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
incredibly sweet as always. V You do so well writing about these two!
Natasha Hyatt chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Sesshoumaru putting a flower in her hair was my favorite part. And you didn't make it sappy, which is essential with Sesshoumaru, so hats off to you. Very nice.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
ishmaranara chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
A compliment to his father and a wonderful gesture. It like my collection of sea shells in the jars. One for each each trip per child because you could never keep them all.
ishmaranara chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Arrogance is a family virtue apparently, and an easily mimicked one. Good job.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Those starved for affection find it in the simplest moves, luckily not ill founded with this pair.
AcidicMilk chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
That was cute, I enjoyed it. x3 Makes you REALLY wanna hug Lord Fluffy. :P
abby2read chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
aw! So cute !
AquaWater99 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Ok, if American Idol really was a writing contest, you would probably win for the next two or three years. Seriously! I just love the connection between Sesshomaru and Rin! Rin always sounds so kawaii when she's talking to Sesshomaru, especially in this fanfic! Well done, again and again! Wish your dad a "Happy Father's Day" from me!

AquaWater99 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
So you did Rin and Sesshomaru on the other one, and Inu no Taisho and "young" Sesshomaru in this one, hm? I wonder what the next one's going to be.

This is was as heartfelt as the other one! But I didn't completely get what Inu no Taisho meant when he said, "Sometimes you don't need a body count to measure how much you mean to someone.". Otherwise, I think this whole story could win American Idol! Oh, wait, American Idol is a singing contest, isn't it... D

AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ah, that was really quite cute, especially the last paragraph. And I love how Rin thinks positively of everything Sesshomaru's doing, even if she doesn't know. It brings quite a warm feeling and smile to me. xD. I can't wait to read the next two chapters!