Reviews for Fellytone
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
EEKK! Cutesie ficle. I lurved eet. :)
MegTao chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
A very cute Lily/James fic. I loved Lily's mental scoldings "You're Lily's don't trace James Potter's handwriting" _
Wings of a Rebel chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
haha that was absolutely excellent. i love your writing style and the way you got into lily's head...i so often do the same thing she does, "you're the good girl, stop checking out how he looks in those jeans..." lol it was a very fun and relatable fic so thanks a lot. keep up the fantastic writing :)
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
haha... lol that was pretty funny! and cute! )
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i loved this with the stomach lurches and the game of fellytone and james brushing the hair off lily's face

it was absolutely wonderful

this fic made me feel all warm and fuzzy - well done!
Patti chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that one was great sam! you need to write more, i miss your stories!
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
awesome! i know what you mean, about the finals. i had mine last week too. hahaha

yup, loved it:

She didn’t want to kiss James Potter.

…Who said that?

that was funy. haha
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aww! lovely and cute! my type of happy fic D
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aww! cute!
Kaitlyn aka the inspration chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
heyy sam! that was really good! well worth waiting for! haha. i would ahve gone on my own thing but i totally forgot the password. haha. anyways, thanks for writing that! i enjoyed reading it and it was a good way not to study. haha. see ya later.

PoisonA chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
cute :D James is adorable lol *sigh* sweet :)
Etar chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I like it. It's funny in a 'Hey, that's mildly amusing' rather than a 'I laughed out loud and now have to explain the fic to my parents' kind of way- a lot kinder on my reading experience.

The ending is wonderful, I'm incredibly grateful for the principal 'better late than never',

liz22463 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
aw! haha! that was ADORABLE!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i loved it. it was well written. keep it up!

anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2008