Reviews for The Sound of Love
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 7/5
I truely hope you’ll continue this. This is pretty amazing.
SeabeeGR chapter 20 . 6/12
Wow, i was looking back this wonderful story a remembered I've read this before but stopped after u been on hiatus.

I really hope everything has worked out and srry for your lose.

Looking forward to reread this old story and we're here for you :)
*reads this a year after it's posted* soooo it's a pretty long hiatus hope you update soon plz
Heh, ya both at least got ta know him, and with good memories as a... bonus... I feel kinda shallow for saying that but I never really got ta know my grandfather, and he died of skin cancer... actually that's all I really know about him. What I'm trying to say, I think, is that you have my condolences, and both my empathy and sympathy. I'm not very good at things like this, so pay attention the sentence before this one that I'm still currently typing and will finish...now. Stay strong... besides, I really want ta know how this story ends.
Rebmul chapter 20 . 4/8
I'm sorry for your losses and I look forward to your return
chancellor77 chapter 1 . 2/27
ookaay...your first chapter made me go wtf
I wish see this story continued it is a most interesting read and I am sure you have other fans DYING to see this finished
I hope to read more of this story and you have my condolences
Spartan10007 chapter 20 . 10/26/2017
Flamers? Really? I don’t know about them but I really enjoy your work. I’m also sorry to hear about the grandparents but I also understand the college part. I’m a sophomore myself so I’m busy. Anywho I hope you update eventually. I like Luna and the funniness she brings especially with her rivalry with Anko. Until next time
colebryant246 chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
Good job with this story!
colebryant246 chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
I'm terrible at making comments about how the story could have been better aka flaming but I will say that even though that rape part was really fucked up you did very well with the plot and characters, and there weren't as many spelling errors as there are in other fanfics.
Knightrider2k43 chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
My condolences
Anime Geek chapter 20 . 9/3/2017
This story was funny as hell XDDDDD
Fanficlover2017 chapter 20 . 8/26/2017
I am sorry for your loss, you and your family have my condolences. On a personal note I know what it's like to lose a family member that is close to you so having said that all disrespectful flamers can go f*** themselves!
salasdaniel74 chapter 19 . 8/22/2017
... Kunoichi Village isn't an option here (it's taken already).
And "LET THE HUNGER GAMES: Sweets Edition Begin!"