Reviews for The Sound of Love
Rexy chapter 19 . 3/1
When will you add more chapters to your stories?
TMNT chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
I hope Luna cures her fear soon. I want to see her happy.
Kaiju Rinnegan chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Could Fu, the Seven Tails' Jinchuuriki, please be part of Naruto's harem?
guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Update please update faster
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
so far so good i like how it going but my inner perv is saying two things why did you wright it so kin was already pregnant instead the lemon were kin gets pregnant and the second is wright more lemons you have a sex less harem
dbzsotrum9 chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
You know, in anime, any character that is surprised on super pissed is usually either really loud or real boiling... and Tsunade is pretty loud herself, so it isn't really anything special, especially in comic moments (which is when they are usually loud)
ShangNova chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
You haven't updated in 2 years I thought the story was done
DragonReader80 chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Very nice story and hope you update early.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
So let me understand this. Sasuke tries to defect, and is caught by BOTH Naruto AND Kakashi. And they don't have anyone watching Sasuke like a hawk? After he just tried to defect, he should have been thrown in jail. But he should have at least 1 person watching him 24/7.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
keepem coming id love to see hana added to the harem shes always been a favorite
ThunderClaw03 chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Jiraiya you are so lucky they didn't cut off your balls and feed them to you as punishment update soon
Blackplant chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
The story seems very interesting. You caught my attention. Please update soon :)
venom90 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
nice to see a new one! one of the best stories I've read...mostly due to all the hot bi girls...hehehehe...
redwolf23456 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014