Reviews for Let's Not, but Tell Everyone We Did
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Please finish
hayley chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Are you gonna update anytime soon?
Kristin04 chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I came across this on DLS and I'm glad that I got to read whats posted. I hope to read more soon. Keep penning!
CassieCakes chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I LOVE this story, its very interesting and I can not wait for more..

post more soon please!
Kelsilina chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
hey um just a heads up i think this story should be rated m cheers good chapter
MyPassionateMusician chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
oh HELL NO!

you better continuing tht story jojo!

this is SO good and i know im deff late but c'monn!

and at the best part too?

when tommy kissed her!

PLEASE PMS!

begging here! and i will beg!
jhall1394 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
write more SOON! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
jhall1394 chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Love Story wite more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
almosthadyou chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
please continue on writing
hayley chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
i just read the whole story over. HA.

and i loved it all over again! :]

the ending was cute, im glad they dont want to end there relationship. YAY!

and LMFAO at tommy

s dream xD

i seriously thought it was really happening.

PMS like NOW!
lr2010 chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
i absolutly love this story! and this update was amazing, especially the ending. i hope you update soon!
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
i love it! it's fresh and different. post more pronto!
MadKelly chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Awesome story idea! Post soon! :)
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
aw. great chapter! lots of cute moments! why can't they just admit their feelings? ugh! lol.

please post soon!
leytonfan30 chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
wow very good pleade update soon and update when u can