Reviews for Stupid teasing vampires
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i know this is one of your old stories, but i am new on the site and have just read it. I just wanted to say it made me laugh at the end and it was a nice sweet little one shot... p.s any recommended stories for me? all twilight of course... thankz
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i wan tan edward cookie please can i have one pretty please with edward on top no wait he mine give that topping back right now- sorry im crazy i love it and wheres my cookie?:(

if you give me the cookie i'll be happy;)
LittleCookieMunsterGirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
lol i had to giggle at that:) so i've been going through a lot of your stories lately and i just have to say- you are an amazing writer!:P btw: i want an Edward cookie! (my friend walked over and saw the bottom part where you were tlkin bout edward cookies and she said- "forget the cookie. i just want edward...") lol
iMakesPaxtch chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
awesome :)

write more lol
stephivass chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was too cute, and I loved how you kept the characters as themselves. Good work.
Celestial's Star chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
i want an Edward cookie!

bella growling is badass. she should growl more often. just sayin.
lindyrb chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Loved this! I swear, Edward knows exactly what he's doing, and just has enough male ego to enjoy her reaction. Wonder what he'd do if he found her in panties with a big red arrow that said "Rub here and your wish will come true..."
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Love the ending!
BOWL.MAN chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THE ENDING FUNNY AS CONGRATS ON THE GOOD WORK :]
Silkie chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Very true to life for relationships. Extremely enjoyable.
abronzeflame chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really enjoyed this oneshot. It was nice to see a simple but fun little look at what might go on between them on a normal day.

For a piece that was written to stave off writer's block I have to give you props for a really well written piece. It may have been all fluff but that was exactly what I enjoyed about it most.
Infame chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awh, so cute! Thanks for posting, I loved it!
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
HAHAHA! sounds like her luck!
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2009