Reviews for Enterprise Enquirer
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
STReader chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I really needed this great humorous story. Thanks for brightening my evening!
Patronus Prime chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was just too funny. Though, why can't a male and a female be friends without having crushes on each other in this century?
Begoogled chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, that's cruel :) And Malcolm believing it, hehe.

Very funny, and Hoshi and Archer just playing along. I would have expected Malcolm to get a bit angry, but he took it well. I guess he was too relieved!

A little note: I was surprised you used Reed's first name as 'Mal'. I don't think he would use it himself, and it was a bit distracting. I prefer 'Malcolm'.
volley chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hehe, this version was fun too! Now you have to write what Mal does to get back at Trip!
TripHoshi fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I totally loved more soon.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
"I never thought that someone would sleep with Lieutenant Reed."? Whoever said that obviously never met the hordes of fangirls who would... well ;).

What a fun story! There were many great moments, but I've got to say that my favorite was the Uno game in the first scene. LOL, poor Malcolm!

I thought it was nice to read two quite different stories with the same basic plot idea. Thanks for sharing!

Sita
Heather Martin chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hahahaha! That was very funny and I enjoyed it! Revenge by rumor. Great ideas! I'll have to go read the other one now. :)
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is HILARIOUS! Poor Malcolm (or not!)

Funny that the entire crew was in on it, even Archer! Great mention of Mueller. And Hoshi telling him "It's true."

Great how you and Poohdog had the same idea, but two different stories. ;)
Poohdog chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I'm not sure what made me laugh more. The line about Phlox "ask if he could watch next time they had a sexual encounter" or when I realized Hoshi was in on the joke and that they were saying Malcolm had been wasted. Amazing how similar yet different these stories ended up...