Reviews for A Different Game: The Sidelines
sablelighter chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
SO BEAUTIFUL! THIS WAS SO NEEDED! I love Bart and Tim bonding!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh my god! I love Bart in this story. So cool when he glares at Kon and everything. :)
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
This...was really good! Honestly, I can't think of many other fics better than this. You and Charlene Edwards kick $$! Great job!
Kazaera chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
I *adore* Young Justice. They're like a little human-shaped tornado *g*. I also adore see-Tim's-dad-freak-about-Robin fics. And I LOVE see-Tim's-dad-meet-YJ... of course, this is the only one I've ever seen.

Lovely! Bart was so sweet. They all were. And I can only *imagine* the headache the JLA must've had.
Adam chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Spectacular job! The story was extremely well-written with very good characterization and is an excellent companion fic for Charlene's tale.
Mouse Pirate chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
dude that was rilly gewd! now i have to go read the other story that this is about...
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
That was hilarious! I liked the part where Impulse left Tim with his dad, then zipped right back in! Then Jack said "As much as I'd like to see Washington get stomped..." Funny! Keep up the good work!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 12/15/2001
I hate to say it, but without the original piece

this was based on, there's too much context missing for me to really enjoy this story. Tell Charlene to put her story on ff.n or at least tell us where it is archived.
Britt chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
Very nice! Loved the Bart/Robin interaction at the end - that was perfect. Keep it up!
Brendan Storm chapter 3 . 12/12/2001
I'm passing out Kudoes, and Granolas,and fruit roll up. You so totally rock that it's amazing that you even talk to mere mortals like this bunny. The discussion with Jack Drake is someting that is long overdue, considering that Tim's getting older and they'll be trying to ship him to college soon in the books. I also agree with Kon, batgirl (all of em) is Hot.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 11/23/2001
AAAAHHHHH! How could you stop it at a time like this? That was awesome how everyone of the YJ team was sticking up for the Boy Wonder and the Scourge of Darkest Evil-Dick called himself that in one of the Batman books in '97. Keep up the good work!
Flabbergast chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
I've been trying to review this story for a very long time but since ffn's been done I haven't had the chance. This was very gripping but a little confusing. I don't think it was a very good idea to let the whole world know Robin's identity. And when did Bart become a master detective? I know he's smart but he's not Batman. Also, I got confused around the whole Guilty or Not Guilty part. I wasn't sure what happened at first. Last problem I had is that I didn't even know what the hell Robin did. I know he murdered someone but who? Why? What were the circumstances? A little description please! Besides those points it was very good and I'm awaiting the next part.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
More good stuff. Things are still a little fuzzy

about the set up. I'll have to go read the

piece this was based on.
jenn chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
ohhhhh i want more thank god someone made bart smarter than he acts he all knew he knew. this is very odd did he, didnt he, did he, didnt he!
Serpent5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
this story is waay cool. next part please!