Reviews for Polarity
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
SO cute. And Skyfire is PREGNANT WITH STARSCREAMS SPARKLING!?

Drama!
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Love it, nice chapter :D

ANd Starscream/Skyfire, new face couple.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Nice Loved it.

XD Especially the robot sex in it. ;)
Autobot Firekat chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
please continue
ShadowedBlossom chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Gosh! They're just so adorable. I know you haven't updated since '08, but I thought I'd let you know how I really liked the first four chapters. :]
herongale chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Wow. This is just so exciting and awesome and... glorious. I'm extremely keen to see where you're going with this, but even with what you've got I'm quite satisfied. I love your characterizations, and the technical details are very well thought out (and executed in a way that SUPPORTS the story instead of hindering it, not always an easy task).

Amazing work, I'm very very impressed. *loves on*
ix-tab chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
This is lovely. I really liked the way that this story is unfolding, and the way you are writing both Starscream and Skyfire.

Added to my favourites and my alerts.
Misao-CG chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Cute. Cute and Cute! n_n The better part is that you keep Skyfire in character and believable. The same with Screamy! You still have my attention here, I love the fic and the way you write.

o.o The static electricity is the equivalent of morning sickness in mechs? ñ.ñ...

By the way... Here, have a cookie! n.n.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
hungrycat chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
You uploud!Yeah!

That's a really good chapter and I reaaly love the sweet atomospher between Sky and Star(How I wish they could be so sweet in the cartoon...but it is impossible you know...)

Keep it going and I'm waiting for the following story!
Misao-CG chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
CUTE! ** Skyfire is having a sparkling? That's too cute for me, I love it! Hmm... If Sky wanted to show that to Starscream when he let him into his thoughts then... ::giggles:: good old Screamer is a bit clueless about what to look and Sky is clueless about what to show.

Excellent chapter. i'm looking forward the next chapter. Here, have a cookie for you and your muse. n.n

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
j's 91 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I really like this chapter!

I was surprised by the ambiguous ending.

Keep it up.
ShiTiger chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
I hope Starscream really considers switching sides when he finds out he's a daddy... though he'll likely have a major spaz (run away as fast as possible) attack before he does any thinking. Aw... Skyfire's going to be a mommy!
Elariel chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Yet another lovely chapter. Skyfire's sidestepping of the issue of exactly how a new spark came to be within him was well done and entertaining.

I really enjoyed how you led from the scene where Starscream is sampling the new solar-flavoured energon to where they are obviously interfacing. The descriptions were evocative and did a good job in delivering the context of what exactly joining between Skyfire and Starscream is like.

Thanks for sharing! ;)
Elariel chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
A lovely chapter! I enjoyed how you built up events from the sandstorm to the events in orbit. I enjoyed your characterization of Starscream and his interactions with Skyfire! :)

Good work.