Reviews for No Greater Love
OriginalBubble chapter 14 . 2/17/2007
Meanie
Maria656 chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
I just found this story in someone's favorite list.

Its wonderful! I was sorry to see you didn't continue it.
datasprite12 chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
This story is the one reason why I have a account. I didn't want to lose track of this story. Although the characters are not quite canon, their personality have captured my imagination.

I consider this the official event for the Manticore surrogates. If you ever decide to come out of retirement and do a sequel to this, I would be extremely thrilled.

Congratulation for a very nice story.
huntress k chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
I cant believe your ending it there! I was lookin foward to max meeting eve.

Please continue!
nat452 chapter 14 . 4/5/2004
god i loved it so much
when she meet jondey and they talked i cried
i hope that max and eve meet
that nash finds them
that jondey meets nick and finds max again
and that logan and max get together
so for me to know all these things i need you to wright more chapters to answer all my hopes for this story
so get your butt into gear and wright more chapters for me please
Kasman chapter 14 . 3/4/2004
I finally finished...woo hoo. Fantastic stuff. A terrific concept and excellent execution.
Sea Siren chapter 14 . 5/31/2002
I LOVE IT!IT'S BRILLIANT! This story is incredibly well wriiten & is officially one of my fave fics! I insist that you write the sequel & you shoudl definetly have a reunion for mother & daughter, as well as M/L & N/E shippiness! Please,please,please, I BEG you!
Denise Nicole chapter 14 . 5/10/2002
I was pretty sure I had read his story before and liked it, so I decided to read it again. The second time around I was absolutely blown away. The depth of emotion captured in your writing - love, pain, friendship, loss - all shines through clearly. I would hope that you write a sequal to this with a reunion. If not, I do hope you simply keep writing. A lot of talent here.
coolbeans chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I followed this story a long time ago (read the whole thing, and LOVED it) but i dont remember if i ever reviewed. I hope you're still checking reviews for this story after all this time, cuz i wanted to say that i hope you are still planning a sequel where Max meets Eve! I would absolutely want to read it! (im gonna go read anything else you've written now!)
a fan chapter 14 . 4/7/2002
I loved how you used Jondy to bring Eve a step closer to Max. Your descriptions of Jondy's beauty were breathtaking, especially the colour of her eyes. Excellent job showing the flash of Manticore training when Jondy felt threatened and contrasting that to the caring girl that emerged when she discovered who Eve was. I really liked the way you brought the story back into the present and especially appreciated Eve's conviction that her daughter was still alive. As her mother she would be the mostly likely person to feel that. This was a wonderfully written story and of course it screams sequel. I would love to see how Eve reconnects with both Max and Nash.

Thanks again for a beautiful job.
a fan chapter 13 . 4/7/2002
Interesting idea that Manticore would wherehouse all the Moms in one facility. Giving birth to baby cats and dogs. Very freaky. Did Joshua's Mom think that? Even after all the unthinkable things that happen this chapter manages to give a glimmer of hope for the human race. Despite the Manticores of the world there are still people like Beth, Nash and Kelly out there. Amazing writing as usual.
a fan chapter 12 . 4/6/2002
It was a brilliant move not to show us Eve's grief but to have us experience the enormity of her loss through Nash. Lydecker's brief moment of compassion only intensified the sadness. I'm glad that there is a tiny seed of hope in this chapter, in what Nash was able to see in baby Eden and in X5-599 and even in Eve's anger that she had understimated Manticore. Despite everything that fighting spirit is still there.
a fan chapter 11 . 4/6/2002
I love the way you made it plausible that the children did have some of their mothers' DNA. The most touching part was the emotional effect it had on Eve when she realized that she had given her baby "The best of her. The part worth giving."

"Fear flew in her stomach like birds of prey, devouring any feelings of light and happiness. Your imagery is very powerful. It really captures the tension Eve is feeling. Eve's premonition was so sad because of course we know that it came true. Her little girls huge brown eyes were hauntingly familiar because we have seen the exact eyes many times in Max. And then Eve sacrificed her own child's freedom only to have Mandy not make it. This chapter was devastatingly ssad.
a fan chapter 10 . 4/6/2002
The growing silence and almost mourning sadness as one by one the women left the group created a sense of foreboding for the what Eve and Mandy learn in this chapter. The sense of freedom as the girls ran through the woods contrasted sharply with the shock of finding the graves and the discovery of what their children would become. You captured Eve's fear and anger perfectly as she challenged Nash for some answers. It's amazing the power and confusion that two simple words can create. 'They're transgenic'. What a perfect ending to this chapter.
Amanda chapter 14 . 3/10/2002
Please write more on this story, it can't end like that. It's just too sad.